Chapter 9: The truth comes out

So if you've been living under a rock, or just not paying attention while reading this. Stefan knows about our powers, and Damon has been caught and locked in the basement. So as you can imagine I got the best sleep I've ever had. There was no arguing, no asshole to ruin my refreshed mood. Nothing was wrong for three days. I got dressed after a nice long hot shower to continue this nice relaxing day.

 I did my normal routine and went to Josie's room

I did my normal routine and went to Josie's room. She was laying on her bed with a book, I looked closer and saw that it was twilight. "No, no, no. Nope. Not happening." I said while grabbing the book. "What the hell?" Josie asked mad. "I'm not letting you fall into the twilight fandom. Yeah it's good right now, but have you not noticed the stupid ideals this book projects?" I asked her. "But it's entertaining." She said trying to grab the book again. "Nope. Go find another book that isn't twilight." I said while walking out of her room with the book in hand.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made waffles and bacon for the whole boarding house except for Damon. While finishing making breakfast Zach came downstairs. "Good morning!" He said when he saw me. "Morning!" I replied. "You made breakfast?" He asked. "Yep, your plate is over there." I said to him while nodding my head toward the container on my left. "Well thank you." He said while grabbing the plate and heading to the dinning room table.

Soon Josie and Stefan appeared in the kitchen ready for breakfast. "Your foods over there and the syrup is in the refrigerator." I said grabbing my plate and heading to the dining room table. We ate a very peaceful breakfast with comfortable silence. If I knew that locking Damon up would result in this then I would have done it long ago.

Josie and I went back upstairs to get our backpacks and head to school. Stefan was telling Zach not to go to the basement due to Damon's inhabitants. I got my backpack and made sure my stuff was all packed up before heading downstairs. I waited on Josie and Stefan, so we could go to school together. "Are you ready?" I asked both of them when I saw them. "Yep." Josie said while Stefan silently nodded. I opened the door and waited for them to walk out before following behind them.

"So, are you finally going to talk to Elena?" I asked Stefan. "Yes, if she is still speaking to me." He answered. "As Zach just said, you knew you would have to lie to live a some what normal life. But you also decided to date your exes look alike, so how normal can you life actually be?" I asked him. "H-how'd you know about that?" Stefan asked with confusion. "Well you don't exactly hid your stuff very well." I said. I'm not going to tell him that I knew because I'm actually your stepdaughter who is from the future, and that I took a class on supernatural history, or that I read your diaries for a school project.

"You've been going through my things?" He somewhat questioned. "Yep." I blatantly said. I then got bored of this conversation and zoomed off to the forest border that met school grounds. Soon after Stefan and Josie appeared behind me. "You ready to face Elena's wrath?" I asked Stefan. He only nodded before heading into school.