n i n e

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕀ℕ𝔼:
𝔻𝕆𝕃𝕆ℝ𝔼𝕊

You walked into a room to see three beds, a desk, and cabinets...just like a normal teenage room. You saw the bunny guy on his computer while the bear was laying down on one of the beds. "Welcome to our room!" Jimin smiles as he opens wide his arms. The bear opens his eyes and looks up to see you. You gave him a wave and he immediately looks away.

"What games do you wanna play? We have UNO, Connect 4, and monopoly!" Jimin said as he looks through the cabinets. "Anything will be fine. I'm assuming it will only be us playing since the other two look busy" you said, but Jimin shakes his head and walks towards Jungkook. He turns off the computer, making the bunny mad. "What the heck!?! I don't want to play with her" Jungkook yelled and pointed at you.

Jimin grabs Jungkook's arms and tightens his grip. He smiles at him and leans towards his face. "If you don't stop acting up, you'll be wishing that I don't break your wires" Jimin threatens him.

Jungkook looks at you who luckily didn't hear anything from the foxy. He rolls his eyes and pushes Jimin away. "Get up, Taehyung. We're playing UNO" he says as he takes a seat on the bed.

You took a seat across from Jungkook who was secretly glaring at you. Taehyung gets up from his bed and took a seat next to Jungkook. "So where's your friend? Did you leave her in the security room?" the bunny asked. "Yes. We brought another friend of ours with us. She's in there with him" You answered.

"I would prefer it if you just stay there with her and not bother me" he mumbles but you heard him clear.

"Oh trust me little kit, I won't be around you too much" you smiled at him. He sends you a death glare, but he stopped when Jimin took a seat next to you. "Let's play now!" He opens the box and pulls out the cards.

~

"This is unfair! How the heck is this human winning!?!" Jungkook stood up and yells as he points at you. You crossed your legs and smirked at him. "Is the kit upset that he lost? Does he need a carrot to make him feel better?" You said making him angrier.

You stood up and grabbed him by his chin, making him look into your eyes. "Or does he need to be taught a lesson?" You asked him. He felt a new feeling that he never felt before. He liked the idea of you teaching him a lesson. It was as if he knew his place when it came to you.

Jimin and Taehyung both glare at Jungkook, knowing that he has fallen for her charms.

'She's my angel!'

'Don't you even dare think about it Jungkook'

———

It was Monday and the cafe was busy. The website announced that there was going to have their ever first hostess, which caught the boys' attention. The manager was very excited to see the cafe booming just because there's a hostess.

"Hey Kookie, I heard there's a hostess..." one of his customers said. "Yeah, I heard that too. Have you met her yet?" another one asked. "I haven't, but she's not as beautiful as you all are" he holds hands with a girl, causing her cheeks to turn red.

The doors of the employees opened, making everyone look there. Jungkook froze when he saw a girl walk out. She was wearing a black skirt and a black lace crop top. A bunny mask with long ears covering her face. 

She smirks at him as she walks past him. "Hello, I am Dolores" you bowed at your customers who were amazed by your sudden appearance. "Can we get a table with her?" One of the boys asked the manager and of course he nodded. You smiled and led them towards the table.

Jimin was pissed with the fact that a girl was getting the attention of the customers. Yet he shook that thought away. 1 vs 3, of course, they will still be popular. The main customers are females.

Taehyung, on the other hand, didn't mind at all. He was just hoping that he would see you again. For some reason, he's missing your presence. He wants to lock you inside and never let you leave... just like her...

"Oh man, we ran out of cookies" Jungkook looks at his customers and then the empty plate. "I'll fetch us so more if you want" he offered and the girls nodded.
He stood up and walked towards the kitchen. As he walked by, he saw Dolores smiling as she runs her fingers on the boy's arms, making them blush.

He looks around to find the cookie until he heard the door open. "Jimin, do you know where the-" the bunny boy looks up to see the hostess. He glares at her and places crosses his arms.

"This hostess job won't be good for you. Girls will accuse you of flirting with their boyfriend" Jungkook said.

"Who on earth said I was flirting with them? I'm teaching them a lesson on how they should treat their girls, but it seems you really need one too" you said making him scoff.

"Like a need your lesson. Just know I can also steal your customers as well" Jungkook threatened. "And I can always steal yours too" you smiled at him. He clenched his fists and glared.

You noticed something on his face so you walked towards him. He looks down at you and sees you wipe something off the side of his lip. Jungkook watches Dolores lick it off her thumb, making him get those feelings he felt yesterday. His body shivers when he saw her licking her lips, seductive.

"You have a good taste in sweet? Maybe I can give you something that you have never tasted before, little kit" she winks before she walks away.

Jungkook stood there dumbfounded by what just happened, but a smirk then appeared on his face. He looks back at Dolores who was back with her customers.

 He looks back at Dolores who was back with her customers

"Oh Dolores, you just unleashed a crazy bunny"