I feel kisses being peppered onto my skin, occasionally little bits, and I notice he begins sucking like a fucking leech for a second or two. This whole ordeal was less than two minutes but it felt like hours mentally.

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

As I walk into the gym, I notice all eyes on me including my newly attained friend. It's the first time I see a girl as a friend only, like I can't picture being in a relationship with a girl who said Iwa-chan has a bigger dick than me. But I can see myself being her best friend, I'm not even being her friend to spite Ushiwaka, I know it will but that's not the reason we're friends. She's just a really good person in my eyes. I see her stand up, and the pretty manager is eyeing her confusingly. She starts running to me and I open my arms to catch he little body, quite the height difference between us huh. 

I see all the boys eye me some with confusion like Jesus, the captain, Mr. Refreshing, her little brother, freckles, and Tobio-chan. There are two that look extremely angry and protective over her, like she's not even your girlfriend calm down. And I dismiss the coach's look, interpreting  it as a 'why are you interrupting practice look' but, I see a very distinct look coming from the tall blonde with glasses. A look of jealousy, I see it often enough to recognize it, usually coming from my teammates about how I have so many girl fans but still, I see it more than often. The short libero drops his ball out of anger I'm guessing, but I continue our little act.

"Hey cutie, I missed you. You ready for our date?" I say in the crook of her neck, just loud enough for them to hear. They glare at me more, and I notice the Coach's one change, his aura the darkest. I think he might kill me, must be a serious Coach to think me picking her up for a 'date' is an inexcusable interruption or something. 

She nods into my shoulder weakly, and I get a genius idea. I've done it before with past girlfriends to pepper their necks and shoulders with kisses, if you catch a guy staring at her. And she was definitely getting stared at, by eight people at least.

I gently whisper into her ear, "Can I kiss your neck and collarbone? I don't know if it's real enough." I was telling the truth halfly, since the captain and vice captain looked a little off, like they knew more than me. 

She nods again and I start peppering her soft skin with kisses, I hold her a little tighter as I give her a light hickey. I stop kissing up and down her neck and collarbone after about 25 seconds. It was short enough not to be uncomfortable, but long enough to prove a point I set her down.

"Do you have your bag (Y/n)-chan?" I ask happily with a smile. She shakes her head 'no' as she walks over to grab her bag on the bench, it looks like she got pulled into a conversation with the manager.

"Tooru I'll be over in a minute!" She calls to me with beaming smile, almost ear to ear. She looks peaceful while happy. I then notice all the boys surround me and I smirk.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"(Y/n)-senpai said she didn't have a date with you Oikawa." Kageyama stated boldly, shocking some of his teammates. 

"Oh well Tobio-chan, she called me last night, we had a long heartfelt conversation, and I asked her out, she said yes." Oikawa replied coyly.

"Wait the Grand King is dating my sister?" Hinata asked innocently, genuinely confused at the situation. He was having a hard time trying to figure out if he should be concerned like Suga and Daichi, dismissive like Kageyama, or angry like Tanaka and Noya.

"You must be her little brother, Hinata Shoyo correct?" He asked genuinely nicely, since it was his friends sibling, and was interested in her and her life.