Adalina got... Russia :3

"So Adalina, who is the lucky guy" said Alfred. It was a drawing of a sunflower; When Alfred took it out of her hands to look at it he froze. "D-do you want to choose a different object Adalina?" she was about to tell him that it was OK but someone put their hand on her shoulder and grabbed the drawing from Alfred and Alfred started shaking. Adalina gave him a confused look and turned to see her crush Ivan with his childish smile. "The sunflower will come with me Da," he said giving Adalina cute puppy dog eyes, how can anyone say no to that. Adalina reached her hand removed his hand from her shoulder and held it instead and nodded. The two started walking to the closet and everyone was looking at her, including me.

Once the pair {who I ship so hard} were in the closet Yao stood by the door "60 minutes, don't her hurt aru," Ivan nodded. "I wouldn't dare hurt my beautiful sunflower," he said putting his arms around Adalina's waist and her arm on his chest, 'Awwwww that’s sweet... wait his?' she said to herself shocked "I will stand outside by the door," Yao said before shutting the door behind him. I was silent for a few minutes before I heard giggling from Ivan.

~(In the Closet, No One's POV)~

Adalina looked at Ivan with a confused look on her face. "Ivan is everything alright?"

"Da, *giggle* everything is fine *giggle* you're tickling me." Adalina looked down and noticed she were rubbing his stomach. She smirked and looked up at Ivan.

"Ah someone is ticklish Da," Adalina said in a smirk, tickling him more making him laugh more and lean against the wall.

He was laughing so much that the door swung open and everyone was peeking through the doorway to see what was going on. "Hey dudes we found a way to stop Ivan from being scary, just get Adalina to tickle him," Alfred said amused. "kseseseses, this is so awesome someone get a camera," Gilbert said doing his signature laugh. "Already sorted," Kiku said with a camera in his hand. "Someone get the popcorn and drinks," said Francis running to collect the Popcorn and drinks,

"You western countries are so immature aru," Yao said trying to hide his smile; this was amusing for him too. Sandra laughed too; it was funny to see Adalina tickling Ivan, and Ivan not being his scary self.

This little game of theirs went on for about a good 10 minutes and some people were still amused watching Adalina tickle Ivan. She tickled his stomach, sides and chest, forgetting what Yao told her about Ivan's neck being his 'sensitive' area, how did Yao know this Ivan told him she supposed, she then accidentally put her hands into his scarf and tickled him there making him freeze and to stop what she was doing. Ivan turned the tables and pushed Adalina against the wall. "You will become one with mother Russia, Da," he said in a husky voice and started kissing you hungrily shoving his tongue in your mouth making you moan. The people, who were watching what was going on, stared in shock so Yao quickly shut the door and stood guard.

~(Outside the Closet)~

A/N Major mature implications. Just to warn ya.

Moans and groans and calling each other’s name were heard on the other side of the closet.

"I think we need to choose another closet aru," Yao said to Alfred.

"I agree, there is another one on the other side of the room, so we will use that one," Yao nodded in agreement.

"I'll keep this door guarded so no perverts will look in aru," he said looking at Francis, Gilbert and Antonio then at Kiku with his camera making Kiku blush and walk back to Feli and Ludwig. Sandra stayed there too. No one is ever going to make Adalina forget this; at least she and Russia lived happily ever after.