I got...China!

A/N J u s t a m a t u r e w a r n i n g.

"Awwww, how cute a panda key ring," I said admiring the small panda in my hand.

"You can have it if you want, aru," a Chinese voice said behind me, and I turned around to see Wang Yao standing in front of me with a smile on his face. He may be the oldest country but damn he is attractive and what he was wearing made him look even hotter, black jeans and a tight white dress shirt framing his abs and toned chest. My thoughts were cut off by a loud Korean running towards..me?

"I CLAIM YAO'S BREASTS," yelled the cheery and pervy Korean.

"I am not a girl Yong Soo, aru," said Yao sighing and shaking his head. It didn't take long before Yong Soo dropped his hands to his side and saw me, making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Fine...I CLAIM SANDRA'S BREASTS," he said excitedly running towards me, with his hands out in front of him. I screamed and ran into Yao's arms dodging Young Soo's hands and he bumped into Kiku who was taking pictures of what was happening.

"CLAIMING KIKU'S BREASTS,"  he said, ignoring the fact he missed me. Kiku blushed and pushed Young Soo off of him. "No, you invade my personal space," Kiku said before walking back to Ludwig and Feli. I stayed in Yao's arms for a few seconds both of us processed what just happened.

"Yo dude, are you two lovebirds just going to stand there or play the game," Alfred said bringing me back to reality, my face burning red and quickly letting go of Yao and started walking to the closet. Yao looked disappointed when I let go of him, missing my warmth. Once in the closet Ivan stood by the door "60 minutes da," Ivan said with that creepy child smile.

Yao pulled me closer to him making my face turn a deep shade of red.

Once the door was shut Yao kept holding me close. It felt nice being helped by my crush. "Sandra?"

"Yes Yao, what is it?"

"I love you," he said in a whispered voice so only I could hear.

"I love you too Yao," I said looking up at him. Yao bent down and kissed me on the lips, lovingly moving in sync. I deepened the kiss and put my arms around Yao's neck while his hands on your hips and pushed me against the wall. He licked my lips asking for entrance which I accepted both fighting for dominance which he won. I brought my hand up to his ponytail and pulled his hair band off so I could tangle his soft silky hair with your fingers.

What I didn't realize, was his strange curl and  I accidentally pulled it making him freeze and stiffen.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"You pulled my curl," he moaned only to find I was in fact, still pulling it. I then quickly let go of his curl for a second and looked at his features. His eyes filled with lust and cheeks were red like he was turned on or something, and it looked cute.

'So that's his ero-zone' I thought, then smirked and put my hand on his curl again and started stroking it, making him moan louder. He then smashed his lips onto mine trailing down your jawline to my neck making me moan when he found my soft spot. He smirked and started sucking on it, grinding his hips against mine.

He lifted my dress up and started groping my bare breast, while I started unbuttoning his shirt, trailing my fingers down his toned chest. I decided to turn the tables and I pinned him against the wall with his arms above his head and started kissing his neck and pulling his curl, again rubbing my leg between his. He tried to free his hands but I was surprisingly strong. He started getting irritated, wanting to touch me everywhere. He didn't have a chance as an hour isn't very long when you are having fun and the door swung open and flash from a camera. Both of us froze; well I did. Yao wasn't really doing much and both of us looked at Kiku who was smiling. "This is so going in the world photo album," he said laughing before running off. We both sorted ourselves out and walked out of the closet, with lots of people talking and muttering to each other, one really caught your attention. "Hey Kiku you want to see my butt," said cheery Italian. "No, unless you give me a million dollars."

'Well, that was weird,' I thought.

I sat on the sofa and Yao sat next to me, holding me close. "After the party why don't you become one with mother China," Yao said in a husky voice making me shiver. "O-okay," you said a little nervous. I could've sworn I heard 'klokloklokloing' in the background behind me and Yao, but I didn't dare look.

“Adalina, it’s your turn,” Allen said, smirking.

“Why me?” she asked him.

“Just...because!” Allen replied.

Adalina put her hand in anyway, and picked out something.