Chapter 2: Secret

March 14, 1984

"Nikki! Is that your girlfriend? Who is she!?" "Is she pregnant?! Is she your wife?" Cameras flashed in his face. He was growing annoyed at the outrageous questions they were asking. Questions came from what seemed like everywhere so he kept his eyes on the floor watching where he stepped.

He kept his arm on top of the short girl beside him. A blanket was draped on her head as well covering everything up to her thighs. Even under the black blanket, she could still make out faces and camera flashes. Fearing they could still see her face she pulled on a face mask and sunglasses beforehand.

Finally reaching backstage the security guards quickly stopped the mob of reporters and journalists trying to get in to see who was mystery girl Nikki Sixx kept by his hip for years. "After 3 years Nikki Sixx bass player of the famous rock and roll band Mötley Crüe has yet to show us the lovely lady he has been found with leaving and coming to multiple gatherings as well as rehearsals and parties. Maybe one day we'll see the young lady that has our Nikki acting so mysteriously."

The brunette reporter said towards the camera that then panned to the backstage door. Once inside they relaxed and looked around the room. "Mickey! Hey kiddo, how have you been?" Tommy said, dropping his drumsticks walking towards his bandmate and his friend.

Mickey threw off the blanket and ripped off the mask and glasses letting out a sigh. "God 3 years and I still won't get used to it but hiya Tommy. I'm doing great, what about you? Better be staying out of trouble." She said jokingly.

He wrapped his lanky arms around her chuckling. "Yeah, I couldn't do much without my partner in crime." He said smiling widely. She looked up at him pinching his cheeks. Mötley Crüe became famous due to things that were talked about their reputation like drugs, sex, and booze.

And Mickey was there to witness it all since the first concert to this once in Arizona, CA. And of course the amazing music she had the honor of helping with. Mickey was glad she was beside the boys the entire time.

She wasn't fond of getting blackout drunk and injecting her body with things every chance she had like them because she knew the consequences but she knew the guys wouldn't listen to her and would join in once a while.

She turned around to see Nikki who plopped himself on the couch letting out a sigh, she knew the trouble he had to go through to keep her identity a secret but was glad he respected her decision to not be plastered on the magazines each morning or being mobbed while shopping.

Her attention was soon averted to Mick who then walked in making himself comfortable on the couch. "Bestie!!" Mickey yelled seeing one of her favorite band members, walking towards the older man. "What is my favorite band member doing on this fine evening?" She said in a bad polish accent.

Nikki heard this as he was on the other side of the couch. "Hey!" He yelled, giving her a hurt look. "Oh shush we've been together forever I was bound to end up hating you." She responded giving a small smile before facing Mick. "Hello Michela, I'm doing quite well. How's my favorite teenager doing?" he responded to which Tommy responded with "Hey!" also giving a puppy eye face.

They ignored him hugging each other. Mick knew she was younger than him but liked that she was more tolerable. He soon took a liking towards her since she knew when was the right time to be serious and when to be funny. He knew what she had been through and could only see her as family.

Mickey knew he was older than the guys but found it great he was able to befriend them and create a beautiful thing called music. He was the father figure she needed giving her indication that running away at the ripe age of 15 with her 17-year-old best friend/cousin to LA was the best idea ever.