Chapter 3

After that day, Hero can't get Entity's words out of his thoughts, "You..made..me..like this
YOU DID THIS TO ME"
"HERO!"
At that he jumped at surprise "w-wha.." He look at his brother's dark orbs "You zone out" At that Notch let out a sigh
"s-sorry," he said looking at his cup "..Maybe.. you should rest for today,..It's been a rough day today tho.." the older one said As he Pat the younger once back,"ye-ea.."

-to the other side
(🤧So you can do like you or you can do like me stay in the cage whe-"
🙌Nope- )

Entity sat at his bed tired eyes ,Staring at his hands "...Herobrine.. this feeling... " As he said the others name, he felt a butterflies in his stomach Dazzling, A pinkish shade appears in his cheeks, "..What is this feeling ..."

😐-Oh god-

🙌 I was just busy reading welcome to demon school Iruma-chan That's why I got lots of motivation to update this..

Anyone else read it OvO I'm in chapter 71..

🙌

Scroll

Entity teleported at his library (🙋why the hell did you even had feet and legs then- charot)

"master!" a wither said as he bow down at his master, "do we keep a book about.. feelings?" the Wither silence himself for a whole moment "A-ah it's not like that I'm just curious!" Entity Added ,"Well, What kind of feeling?" Entity look away "...The feeling when you felt butterflies in your stomac- "before he could even finish his sentence the Wither cut him off "YOU INLOVE?!" Entity look at him for a moment "is that what it's called "

(If your wondering how the fuck does this idiot don't knew well let's say It's my au and kinda he wasn't able to feel some feelings at all due to something you will see sooner so don't ask me My mind might blew Away 😂 continue)

The Wither explained to his master what kind of feeling was love, "..so it's a strong feeling...anyone would have?" "yes " Entity only nod putting down some gold nuggets and teleporting away (Use your legs for once🤧)

Tbc cause I said so

🙋🏻‍♀️

Fun fact

You will never know when it's too late

-Mostly blind people see the world more than we could

-People with disability are considered lucky that they aren't able to hear some hurtful words like we do

They can't we how awful some people are and the world itself looks like
(Don't get offended 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm just spreading this

)

)

)

Just scroll

..

.

..