UNCONDITIONALLY

Começar do início

"Okay

"Okay. Done. Thank you Director and Model Kim for your cooperation this afternoon", extended handshakes to both of them.

"You guys did well", Jungkook said then slowly left the room.

"Thank you for working hard", Taehyung bows down to thank everyone in this room.

Greeted by boisterous applause immediately.

"Model Kim. Thank you"

"Model Kim. Fighting"

There were several voices from some of the crew who were only greeted with friendly smiles by my husband. He came over to me.

"Hyun"

"Yes, Model Kim? What's wrong?", I replied as formally as possible.

In fact, inviting laughter from his lips. Instantly one of the crew approached us.

"Model Kim....."

Knowing what purpose that person approached him, Taehyung immediately said "Can my wife do it for me?"

Immediately, the look on the faces of the female crew smiled a little reluctantly at us.

"Ah .. okay then. Sohyun-ssi, later please just put it in the usual place. I'll take care of it", the woman smiled and then left us.

I nodded my head.

"I'm not in charge of costumes, Tae"

"I want to talk to you for a moment"

We walked into the fitting room. You can see Jungkook who is busy playing with his cellphone. Said without taking his eyes off the cellphone, so that he didn't notice the two of us.

"Please help me take this off", he ordered.

Jungkook thought that I was one of the crew who helped him earlier. Seeing no movement, Jungkook finally turned his head "Why are you silent?", He asked in surprise after seeing me.

"Sohyun-ssi?"

I immediately went to him, helped open his long coat and took off several pins that were attached to several parts of the clothes that were still attached to his body.

"It's finished Director", I brought a long coat that I draped on my left hand.

"Ah, please take this off", he pointed at the small tie that was wrapped around his neck.

Jungkook smiled and glanced at Taehyung who started to take off his clothes one by one without my help.

When my hand tried to let go, it made my body position and Jungkook look closer. Jungkook did not turn his gaze to my face which was only a few inches away, and continued to stare at my unfocused eyes. Why is this so difficult. Even though only removing a bow tie. Is it because my hand also started tremors so I couldn't do it properly. Damn Jungkook, I thought.