Nice work Jinora. Korra pulled her hood up but before she could pull her cloth covering over her face, Asami stopped her.
"Korra wait."

Korra rose a brow.
"What is i-" Her words were cut off as Asami swept her arms around Korra's neck, pulling her in close so their lips touched. Korra eagerly responded as her hand finally left her sheath so she could place them gently onto Asami's waist. Just like that, all of her worries, her fear, her anger. It washed away in an instant. Having Asami so close was addicting, she craved her scent even more. Her lips were soft, yet immersive, gentle yet powerful all the same.

Asami pulled back, her arms remained around her assassin's neck.
"Be careful." She whispered, her green eyes not leaving the blue ones infront of her.

Korra gave her a small smile.
"I will be."

<->

She had been jumping from roof to roof with ease, apart from accidentally knocking off a tile or two whilst she was at it but she was fine and well. Her blue eyes still concentrated on the two women walking through the streets, they were still quite far away from the Manor but nearer than they were a few moments ago.

Korra wanted to shout down at them, tell them to walk at a quicker pace than they already were but, she obviously couldn't do that. Not unless she wanted a pellet hole in her shoulder again. The amount of guards were increasing the further they moved into the town and staying out of their view was starting to become a little difficult. She managed though, however it consisted of Asami leaving her sight for a few moments as she balanced across people's windowsills.

She had grown up doing this, she had been trained to do this. It was like child's play to her, so why was she so nervous? Korra sighed, her hand checking to see if her sheath was still fitted tightly around her waist. It was, thank god. The two women were nearing the market place and it was very, very busy. The day was quite warm so people were enjoying the sun perchance. Maybe this was a good thing, using the villagers as cover could make the two women even more safe. Korra jumped over and perched herself a few houses infront of the women, her feet light and quiet. She could get a better view from here.

Her blue eyes scurried around the market place, looking for anything that could be a harm to Asami. People whizzing through around the streets, the loud noise of chatter. It seemed pretty normal.

Korra's breath hitched as she saw a man push through the crowds, a smaller person trailed behind him. He was psuhing through with no intention to stop. He's in a hurry.
Korra furrowed her brows as she watched the two men barge through the villagers. Wait a minute... was that Desna? Realisation dawned on her, the two men were heading straight for Asami's position. The assassin got to her feet and begun her descent down the side of the house she was standing on, her feet landing onto the cobble floor of an alley. She frantically searched for Asami and Jinora in the crowd, panicking when she couldn't see them instantly. There were too many people, they were mostly tall or maybe she was just a little too short.

She gasped in relief once she saw the hint of red from Asami's coat in the crowds. Korra readied herself and walked out of the alley, head hung low with her hand clutched tightly against her sheath. This was a risk she was willing to take.

<->

"So, what happened between you and Korra back there?" Jinora asked, making the taller woman freeze.

"What do you mean?" She asked, keeping her head hung low as planned. Did Jinora witness their little moment?

Jinora let a smirk play on her lips. She did steal a glimpse of what happened back at the town entrance and she saw everything.
"You two are really close friends huh?"