31; Pain and Anger

Start from the beginning

"If you are crazy, then am crazier. If you think you have won by taking Xiao Zhan away from me, then you should think again because am coming for you Madam Hua" Immediately, he hang up the call. "Where is the witch?"

"Madam Hua left the country on an early flight yesterday" Zi had answered.

Oh, how lucky she was...!

Then the phone started ringing again, he gazed down at it, it was another number. He threw the phone at Yuchen to pick the call.

"Hello" Yuchen said into the phone.

"Am I speaking to Wang Yibo" a husky voice came from the other side.

"May I know who it is?' he asked.

"You don't have to know who I am, all you need to know is I have your little wifey here. He's a pretty one" the voice continued.

"You have Xiao Zhan?" Yuchen asked but the phone was immediately taken away from his ear, Wang Yibo was now on his feet with his phone pressed to his ear.

"Yes we have him, if you want him back alive, you must bring a sum of 50 millions to the address I will send you. Don't you even dare of involving the police in this because your pregnant lover will pay the price"

"May I hear his voice?" Wang Yibo requested and Xiao Zhan's scared voice immediately filled his ear.

"Wang Yibo" Xiao Zhan called in a shaky voice, the tightness in Wang Yibo's chest immediately lessened.

"Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo also called, his grim voice was now soft and light as if he was speaking to child, dripping with raw emotions.

"Wang Yibo, please save our child. I can't bare the pain any longer" Xiao Zhan winced and cried from the other side, breaking his heart into tiny pieces, just when Wang Yibo was about to speak, the husky voice came back.

"That's all you need to know. Provide the money in two days. My boys and I would be waiting" he hanged up on him.

Wang Yibo smirked maddeningly throwing the phone to Bin, who nodded before walking out from the office. He winked at his boys as he pulled out his gun.

"Let's have some fun with those fuckers tonight"

*~*

Silently he stared and obversed. He didn't how much time passed but his body was starting to feel numb from sitting at one position for a very long time and he felt hot from the inside.

He was kidnapped, that be had figured since his kidnappers were with him the room, about five of them all dressed in black with ski mask covering their faces. Xiao Zhan sighed. Finally, they had got him and he was to blame, he was careless and that had finally put him such a condition, if only he had told Jiyang to follow him or better yet, he shouldn't had walked out from that house knowing the kind of danger that await him outside but he happened to be an ignorant one.

Suddenly, the hotness he felt intensified. His eyes widened as he suddenly felt restless.

What was going on...?

Then felt this stitching pain in his ribs, Xiao Zhan immediately gazed down at his growing stomach.

Please not now...!

He pleaded but the pain didn't listen as it got intensed, he couldn't help but let out a groan, catching their attention as one of them advanced towards him and squated down, the smallest of them.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern, taking off the tape from his mouth, Xiao Zhan instantly let out air from his mouth as sweat and pants became visible. "I think something is wrong with the baby" he announced to the others but only a hiss from gotten from them as they didn't pay attention to him. He helplessly turned back to Xiao Zhan, who was now looking whitened and stifling. "W-what can I do?" He stuttered but Xiao Zhan just stared at him, at that moment, he couldn't make out a word none could he reason what the other was saying. He let out a scream as the pain increased and the hotness in his system worsened.

Suddenly he stood up and went over to one of them and pushed him hard and he fell to the floor, the rest were now alerted.

"What is wrong with you FanXing?!" The others asked.

"I warned you not to put too much drug into his food as he is pregnant, look what you have caused!, we were told to keep him for a while not kill him!" The one named FanXing yelled at the one he pushed to the floor, who was now slowly rising on his feet.

"We were only following orders, it doesn't matter if he dies here or not, we don't care!" The other one yelled and FanXing pushed him hard again, the other's immediately held him back but he pushed them away and rushed back to Xiao Zhan and began to untie him.

"What are you doing....!" His men yelled at him but the smallest of them all didn't care as he continued his work. He untied Xiao Zhan and took him down from the chair and lay him down on the floor, he immediately took off his Jacket and covered his stomach.

"Don't worry, you are going to be fine" FanXing assured Xiao Zhan, he took hurried steps to leave the room but one of the men appeared from the door and held him at gun point.

"And where do you think you are going little one?" The man asked with his deep husky voice.

"To get a doctor, we can't watch him like this. He might loose the child boss!"

The boss laughed out loudly. "I hate it when one of my men are soft. What happens to he or his baby does not concern us, we were told to get him nothing else. Tie him!" He ordered and the other's immediately grabbed FanXing who struggled but it was useless as he was now the one tied to the chair.

"He was given overdose of the drug, he would die!" FanXing shouted but got a slap in the face from the boss.

"Shut up FanXing, we are only here for the money. His health does not concern us!" The boss advanced moved to Xiao Zhan who could now barely move a muscle in his body, only his heavy breathings and screams could be heard, tears slipping out from his eyes as the pain was now unbareable.

"Is your husband rich?" the boss questioned but Xiao Zhan only let out another loud scream of agnoy.

"Boss, what are you trying to do?" one of his men asked.

"We are going to ask his husband for a ransome and kill him when he comes with the money" the boss said and the others laughed, thinking it was a good idea. The boss pulled out his phone from his pocket and bend down to Xiao Zhan's level. "Give me his number, let's call him. Let's hope he get here before you dies"

Barely in a whisper, Xiao Zhan said Wang Yibo's number. Maybe he could speak to him one last time before he joins his parents in hell. Xiao Zhan shut his eyes as tears continued to stream down.

"Am sorry Wang Yibo" he whispered to himself.

*~*

Share your thoughts on what you think of this chapter, was it to your expectation...?