the Hogwarts and the dictator

Valarie's Pov: During the holidays my dad, Molly, and Author Weasly, and the surviving members of the Order of the Phoenix had an important meeting. Molly had concerns about whether or not Harry had the right to know about the dark days and about the prophecy and all that, my father says he has a right to know about these things the more he knows the better. 

"My hair is better than yours"

"no Dad it is not, this is not a contest we both have great hair"

"true you did get your hair from me"

Molly told me, Fred and George, not to eavesdrop, but come on this meeting is too important not to eavesdrop. My cousin Tonk was also there, and boy was I glad to see her.

"Tonk how's it going cuz"

"it's going okay, listen I want everyone to be safe this year, and try not to pull as many pranks this year, I heard that the ministry is going to keep an eye on things" Tonks urged

"bloody hell because of Fudge"

"yeah that paranoid git is afraid that Dumbledor is after his job"

I agree, why should Harry have to go into the unknown, knowing that in the end there is a choice, a sacrifice that he would have to make. He should be prepared to face it, and I want to be there right by his side when the time comes.

The portrait of my grandmother kept shouting profanities at us. Fred threatened to hex the portrait if she said anything else. I hate that side of my family

"Don't worry about that side of the family" Fred added "we can make our own if you liked to" he said with a beaming smile

"of course, I would and besides your sister is already my sister and your bothers are mine too"

"so now you have me and my family, what is next taking my last name," Fred said with a raised eyebrow

I laughed and stated "why not, Valarie Weasly has a nice ring to it don't you think"

Fred whispered in my ear "of course love, it sounds lovely" he then kissed my cheek. 

"Also it wouldn't be weird because we are already related by marriage"

"so then we would be repeating history, not that it's a bad thing because we are just improving it and you got most of your mothers looks" 

Uncle Remus and Dad spots us

Siruris/Dad "see I told you that Fred and Valarie would end up together"

"dad you made a bet on my relationship" I gasped

"yes I did and your uncle lost he was hoping that you and George could be a thing, Moony you own me five Galleons"

"Darn it Padfoot well here you go, he was always this way he even bet on Lilly and James Potter getting together"

"awesome Dad now if you two don't mind, Fred and I are just going to chill for a bit before dinner"

"go on ahead," said, my dad

"Thanks dad"

Fred and I were chilling in one of the rooms and he was playing his guitar and he gets really into it.