Tri wizard tournamentent

Valarie's Pov:

I was asleep in my bedroom, however, my dream was far from peaceful. In my dream, there was a graveyard, Harry, and the Triwizard Cup. I had this overwhelming feeling of dread come over me.

I headed down to the kitchen to relieve myself of the thought of the nightmare where my Mom was making breakfast

I headed down to the kitchen to relieve myself of the thought of the nightmare where my Mom was making breakfast. The breakfast was toasted bread with butter, crackers with smoked salmon, and eggs washed down with a cup of lemonade. As I was enjoying her breakfast, an owl flew from the window. There was a letter from Fred and George saying "come and hang out with us at the Burrow" "we are going to the Quidditch world cup this week, Dad got tickets, so we are so excited"

"Mom can I go to the Weasly's house, please"

"well Your there most of the time already"

"but there is a Quiddich event that I want to see"

"oh alright, besides Molly is a kind woman"

"and make sure you share a bed with Hermione and Ginny, I don't want to have to hear that you got pregnant while over there"

"Mom!" "Fred and I are just friends"

" sure you guys are, your dad and I were just friends"

 I finished my breakfast, packed a year's worth of clothes, and essentials, then I hurried next door to get her brother. I also got my iPod Touch that I had charmed to magically work when I got to Hogwarts.

we had trouble deciding which fireplace to use seeing as both of them were beautiful, my brother took one and used the other. We both ended up at the Burrow where we dropped our things off. within three days I packed up my essentials and any green clothing that I had, and Fred and I brought snacks. we were accompanied by Amos and Cedrick Diggory.  "Amos" exclaimed Author "every I want you to meet Amos Diggory, he works for the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, and I think that you all are acquainted with his son Cedrick"  "hi Cedrick, fancy meeting you here" I exclaimed, "Valarie, yes it is a surprise for me too" "does your Dad by any chance know of a Newt Scamander" "well he is retired and living in Dorset, but his grandson is at Hogwarts" "oh yeah Rolf, he is wonderful with the magical creatures just like his grandfather". Amos beamed at us and said "are all of these your kid's Author?" "just the redheads, Hermione is Ron and Harry's friend, and Valarie is Fred and Goerge's best friend, oh and Harry is Ron's friend" "Harry as in Harry Potter, you beat Harry Potter in Quidditch didn't you Ced" "yeah" Cedrick said shyly. All of us arrived at Quddich world cup by Portkey boot and it was not the easiest way to travel. My tummy feels weird, however, my brother and the Weasley's and Diggory's made it. 

a muggle named Mr. Roberts took our money, I thought it odd that we had a muggle working here. I don't think that he is supposed to know about our kind, however, a memory modifying charm is placed on him so that he just thinks of this as a dream. No wonder the muggle was skeptical to look at the various tents that are being set up, there is one two-story tent that is draped with vines and roses, a chandelier, an opulent golden mirror. One tent was like you just stepped out of a fairytale, with its whimsical flair, jade green draped fabric, and embellishments. There was a tent that was exquisite and ethereal.  the tent that has, a front garden, birdbath, sundial, and fountain is literally my dream goal.