Good To Be Bad

Outfit:

Hair:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mal's POV)

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent and this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the VKs, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new VKs who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too."

3rd Person POV

A kid on a bike drives around before throwing a paper from his bag, passing a sign that says 'Jay's Way'.

"Hey, check it out!" A little girl says running forward and grabbing the paper. "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, look at this. It's VK day." She drops the paper showing a picture of Jay, Mal, Elena, Evie, and Carlos saying that the next five go to shore.

"From the North to the South

From the East to the West

Lost boys, lost girls

You all know you're the best

Hit the streets

It's your day

Turn it up now's your chance

It's time to get up

On your feet and dance." Elena, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos sing as they walk out of a building before huddling up in a circle than dancing. Lastly they all put their hands together between them.