All I would do is nod, because with Ares being out, it was best for him to keep his mouth shut. But when he did speak, he'd turn his focus toward Maria and say to her in his own sadistic southern tone, 

"I plan on it Maria, You have taken something that is mine....You know how that goes with me...Especially if you know who is out..." 

My words trail off as I take down my shades and show off my red almost orange eyes, you see when Ares is out his eyes are almost like fire. From the years of him holding on to human blood in his system, when I saw the smile on her face go from cocky to scared. I let a soft chuckle leave my lips, as I told the others to head up to the stands while I take care of this. I could see Peter give me a look of concern, but I had no time to ask him what he saw. As they began to make their way towards the stands, I watched as Ares would walk towards the center of the circle and prepare for battle.

The vampire hunter was sharpening his blades, while sitting in his corner of the arena I could see he had a cocky grin on his face but trying to conceal it with just bravery. Though when I tasted his emotions...Oh how they reeked of fear.....This is what made Ares have a sadistic smile cross my face, I would still stand there as I wait for my combatant to take his place in the circle. I looked over at Bella for a split second and mouthed "I love you, and I will get you out of here.", I watch my beauty smile and mouth back, "I know you will, and I love you too." 

I'd then hear Azrael approach the circle, which made my head snap in his direction. I see him jump back a bit at this action, which caused me to smile on the inside...'Good that fear is in him.' I'd hear the Major ring in my head with a southern twang. Ares would just stand there watching the boy wondering, just what his first move would be.

Azrael P.O.V

As I sat there sharpening my blades made from the vampires that I have killed and iron, I'd stare at the one my mistress called The Major

As I sat there sharpening my blades made from the vampires that I have killed and iron, I'd stare at the one my mistress called The Major. Oh how I tried to hold my laughter in when I looked at the vampire in question...I tried not to be a joyous in killing the very thing that took everything away from me. But though there was a fear that I might die here, I mean I have heard stories of the famous Major from Maria. The way she spoke about him, was as if he was victor of the southern wars. But that does not matter, what matters is...That The Major will die today, and it will be by my hand.

Then I will be her sought after champion...I will be her victor....I will be who she loves.

As I get up from my area in the arena, to walk towards The Major I tried to study him and analyze him. But as luck would have it, he was doing the exact same but in a different way. I stopped just short of where we are supposed to meet face to face, and take off my shirt and as a small section of sunlight would shine down. A small glow would gleam from my skin, as my half vampire side would show through. I would take a look at the girl that Maria calls The Major's Pet, I mean she is pretty for a human...I guess I just couldn't understand how she could love these monsters. They may look beautiful and charming, but that is just the an illusion to lure unsuspecting humans in a feeding trap.