Returning To Maria

Start from the beginning

Ares would nod and motion for the others to follow him, we would walk through the slight dilapidated building with cracks in the concreate walls and floors. Though it looked as though some work have been done to keep the building alive, but the rest of the area was covered with light blue tarps, and yellow do not cross tape. We were then lead down a flight of stairs, where we pass a number of vamps living in terrible conditions like back in Texas, but at least they had something warm and dry to stay in...Unlike then tents and barns we had to sleep in while in the southern wars.

We make it to a singular metal door at the end of the hallway, the red haired gentlemen pounded on it, and at the top of the door was a little slit that opened up and I heard hushed toned being exchanged as followed.

"What do you two want, she is busy...This had better be good or so help me."

The black haired gentlemen says to the man behind the door, in a slightly scared tone which made Ares and I both smirk.

"Uhhh...Ares is here to see Maria, so could you please tell her it's urgent."

I could feel a pair of eyes on me, and my crew but with a soft ok from the man behind the door. I heard the door to the slit be shut, and locks begin to be unlocked. Sounded like at least five or six different ones on it. When the door opened, there stood a giant arena with at least 100 or more vampires in what I would call the stands, as two fighters that were in a dirt circle were going at it. One I could tell was a vampire, but the other shocked me as Ares Scented the air to discover that the other fighter appears to be human, or at least half?...He smells like a vampire should but with human scent to him. Which is why I found it odd, it was like he had vampire venom in his veins or something. 

The opponent of the unusual vampire, had spiked up blond hair and was shirtless but had on black jeans with combat boots. He looked like he took one hell of a beating, he was missing his right arm. But what puzzled both Ares and I to no end was, that vampire don't bruise or bleed blood Or venom depending on you diet. But this young man had cuts all over his chest and left arm, along with a huge gash going across his face that was oozing blood. I felt fear and disheartened emotions coming from the blonde vampire, As I could tell the long black haired human kept inflicting damage with what I can only assume was knives, and but they had a weird shine to them when the light hit them and from what I could tell the metal looked to be made of some kind of material that I couldn't place.

But after watching these two go at it, it was the human that came out on top as he would decapitate the vampire and then set him on fire. I watched as the crowd cheered for him and as I was about to speak, I would hear the voice I haven't heard in ages speak and silence the crowd.

"Once again my subjects, my champion Azrael has shown his worth and proof that he is worthy of protecting myself and our army. If anyone wants to step up and challenge him do so..." I listened as her words trail off, I see her red eyes look in my direction. A sadistic smirk was plastered across her face, she would then say loud and proud to her "Subjects".

"Well look who it is, my former champion. Come crawling back into my clutches, have you? Well you know how to win my love, me amore. Ares meet Azrael my hunter and new champion, and if you want your little pet back. Then you know how to settle it."

She'd snap her fingers, and a light skinned Hispanic woman with short black hair. She was dressed in a dark blue denim outfit, I had to hold myself back from slaughtering the one that was holding our mate. I noticed that the vampire wasn't holding Bella roughly or anything, it was like they had some kind of agreement or something. But there stood my goddess in all her glory, she looked like she had been slightly well looked after. I mean minus some dirt on her cheeks and such, but as she saw me Bella's eyes would light up and she'd mouth to me. "I knew you'd come for me." 

Jasper's LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara