"Hi. My wife has told me about you guys. All good things of course." I say smiling and shake her hand. "Oh that's a relief. She was such a fun woman to work with. So what are you guys planning on doing?" She asks. "We really don't know. Probably the tour ride then maybe shop." She says shrugging. "You should come by the show you use to work at." Holly says smiling. "I would love to see if the show changed but Autumn doesn't like thunder or lightning." She says. "Okay. Enjoy your day here." She says smiling and heads back to work. "Lets go." She says smiling up at me as we walk to park the stroller and take Autumn and the diaper bag out and get in line for the ride. "You seem to have made a great impact here love." I say holding Autumn on my hip. "Yeah it was so fun. I got to have a fun time with kids and make new friends." She says smiling. "I can see that. Baby girl what's wrong? I are you squirming?" I ask holding her as she squirms and starts crying. "Do you need a diaper changed?" My wife asks as she takes Autumn in her arms and rocks her. Autumn cries and holds onto my wife hiding her face in her neck. "No dirty diaper. What's wrong princess?" I ask looking at her. "Something must've scared her." She says turning around to look behind her and squeaks jumping back slightly causing me to turn around and see one of the company's mascots saying hi. "I see." I say rubbing autumn's back gently. "Holly she's scared of him. So am I can you make him move?" My wife says turning to the attendant with her.

"Reese come on. The baby's scared. Lets go. I'm sorry." She says taking the mascot away. "Okay baby girl he's gone. Shhhh all better." She says bouncing her and turns around. Autumn looks up and looks around calming down. "I can see why kids get scared easily." I say taking Autumn back in my arms and rock her as we walk. "Yeah. She just lucky it was Reese and not KitKat. That guy is scary." She says looking at me and sighs. Autumn holds my shirt and plays with it sniffling. "I have no idea how she will do with other mascots." I say walking. "She might be better especially if its Disney. They are trained to be more caution when they see someone who is a bit more shy or timid. And this is the first time she actually seen a character." My wife says as we walk through the line. "Yeah. You okay now baby girl?" I ask bouncing her gently. Autumn nods and plays with my shirt still. I kiss her head gently and smile small drying her eyes. "Did you get scared baby?" I ask her as we walk. "Dadda." She says holding me and lays her head on my shoulder look towards her mom. "I think you might nap on the ride or in your stroller." I say holding her gently and bounce her. Autumn plays with my shirt and sniffles holding me as we get on the ride.

Autumn sit on my lap and looks at everything but falls asleep halfway through it causing me to turn her softly so she was a bit more comfortable and hold her against me as we head off the ride and to the food court. "So what do you wanna do now?" I ask rocking her. "I think we should first get the stroller and maybe look around." She say looking up at me. "Okay. I'll go get the stroller." I say smiling and hand my sleeping daughter to my wife. My wife nods and takes her rocking her gently as I go and get the stroller. I make my way back to the front and grab the stroller and head back to my wife and daughter. "Let's make this easy for you." I say getting to my wife and gently put autumn in her stroller and let her sleep. "Kay let's look around." My wife says pushing the stroller gently and looks with me. I nod and smile following her looking around. "Anything else you wanna do?" My wife asks me as we stop waiting for a group of people to move. "Not really. Wanna go home to eat or do you wanna go out to eat?" I ask her as we walk. "I mean since we are out already why don't we go out to eat?" She asks walking while pushing the stroller. "Okay. Want me to drive?" I ask as we get to the door. "Please." She says grabbing her sweater and throws it on her then makes sure our daughter was bundled up before we leave. I smile and hold the door open for her and walk to the car with her as Autumn naps tiredly in her stroller. "Alright princess lets get you into the warm car." I say taking the keys from my wife and open the door for her so she can put autumn in. "Can you go warm up the car for her? Its pretty chilly. I can put the stroller in." She says finishing strapping autumn in and takes the stroller to the back. "Sure." I say shutting autumn's door and get in warming the car up as my wife puts the stroller away the climbs in. "You ready?" I ask her once she was in. "Yeah." She says nodding and look at me smiling. I smile and drive to a local restaurant as Autumn starts to wake up.