Soothing After Hurting Her

Start from the beginning

Darn it! She is really hurt. I will have to make it upto her. But I need to set things up before her. By this, I'll show everyone their place and Riddhima will get some personal space.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

It has been days since I knew Vihaan is Vansh. Since then, I have stopped talking to him. He also doesn't force me to talk. But all our room is full of things I love. Like there's no place in the room.

Also all the people have started behaving decent in front me. Daadi is being more concerned about me. Ishani is acting neutral with me. Aryan is mostly busy with the business. And Chachi also has a change in her heart.

I was in my room waiting for Vansh to come. Although I'm not talking to him but seeing him come home safe and sound gives me good feeling. He came and kept his files on the table.

Vansh: Tomorrow we are leaving somewhere. Please don't say no and give me a chance to mend things.

I nodded and started packing our stuff. He freshened up and helped me in packing up. We did our work and slept.

AT MORNING:

VANSH'S POV:-

I got up and freshened up. Riddhima too got up and got ready. We bid goodbye to everyone and left. We sat in the car and I put on the maps. The temple we are going to is juat 2 hours away.

Vansh: You can listen to music connected to the speaker. It is gonna be boring doing nothing.

Riddhima: Where are we going?

Vansh: Mata Rani temple.

Riddhima: You and temple?

Vansh: If God is asking me to bow before Him so that my wife starts talking to me then I'm doing my part of the work.

During the whole ride, she did listen to songs but didn't look that excited.

We came to the temple, took the darshan and sat in the sitting area.

Vansh: Vent out all your feelings. This is the most peace receiving place. Curse me, beat me or even kill me. But not this ignorance.

We sat down there for three hours. She was all silent the whole time. After a long wait, she started talking,

Riddhima: I'm sorry for ignoring you. But I was hurt and needed some time to heal. And coming to the temple indeed gave me some peace. Now, come and follow me.

She took my hand and guided me to a corner. There I saw Pandit standing.

Riddhima: Pandit ji, give us blessings for our married life.

Pandit ji: Riddhima beti, you here after a long time. And looks like you're married now. Accha hai, accha hai. I hope tumhe wohi pati mila ho jo tumhari saari khwaish poori kare.
( All good. All good. I hope you got a husband who fulfils all your wishes. )

Riddhima: Bilkul waisa hi pati mila hai jaise chahiye tha. Aur aap fikar na kare Pandit ji. Mai khush hu. Bas aapke ashirwaad chahiye. ( I got the husband just as I wanted. And you don't worry. I'm happy. I just need your blessings. )

And we bent down to get blessings. Pandit ji gave us blessings and left. We also left the temple.

Vansh: So are we normal now?

Riddhima: We are not a normal couple, remember. So how can we live normal.

We laughed. It's good to see her normal. Oops not normal, happy.

NOTE:

bjain0806, so this is it. I really wanted to show Riddhima's alternate reaction on knowing Vihaan is Vansh. Also I have got you all's responses and I'm happy to know that you'll love drabbles. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜