"She's linked directly with the time vortex....how? What Rose did, it's killing her."

Alfie shot a quick glare back at his sister, before focusing back on his mystery girl who had gasped awake.

"Fucking Rose and saving her bloody father" She groaned raising a hand to her head, Samuel chuckling as he stroked her hair absentmindedly.

"Are you all right feisty?" Alfie asks, stealing the Doctor's nickname. Not that the Time Lord seemed to particularly mind him stealing it, a sense of familiarity falling over the four.

She nodded and stood up, ignoring the questions that were written all over the Doctor's face.

"I'll explain later Doctor" She says, staring at Pete with annoyance on her face. A strong breeze comes through the church and she shivers suddenly realising what she is wearing, Celeste blushes in embarrassment pulling her eyes away from Rose. The Doctor pulls off his leather jacket and puts it around her shoulders, the Time Lord trying not to focus on the warm sparks flaring up at the touch of her skin.

"Thank you" She says quietly and puts her arms into it as she zips it up, smiling at the scent of mint and elderberries.

"Excuse me but what the hell are you." Rose demands as she walks over to Samuel, disgust written all over her face. The Doctor and Alfie looking mortified at her behaviour. 

"Not now blondie." He snaps at her as he defensively steps closer to Celeste.

"Doctor, we can't keep Pete here. He needs to go." Celeste says gently and flinches when Rose slaps her.

"That's my father you cow!" She snaps and Samuel steps forward, fire licking his hands. The Doctor glares at Rose, anger shining brightly on his face.

"Rose with me" Alfie mutters as he drags his sister to an alcove in the back of the church. "What the hell was that?!"

"She wanted to get rid of dad." Rose mutters, angry at the girl that seemed to of charmed everyone.

"No Rose this was more than that, I'm sick of this!" Alfie yells at his sister, anger filling his body "You can't go treating her like that because you're jealous! The Doctor isn't yours, he is a 900 old alien and you keep on treating his kindness like it means nothing. I have no idea how he's still allowed you to come with us but I can guarantee that if you keep up this behaviour that he is going to leave you back at home."

He walks away running a hand through his hair, groaning at the regular headache that keeps returning. His hands brush over a cut on his forehead from one of the reapers and he hisses slightly.

"Hey...." Celeste says as she walks up behind the mystery boy, he intrigues her and she wants to find out more about him, there was something that just didn't quite add up with him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah just sibling issues" Alfie sighs turning around to face her, his eyes warming at the sight of her. 

"I get it, it's like that with me and Samuel sometimes" She smiles looking over at the demon who was currently playing with a couple of the children in the church. 

"Oh are you siblings?" Alfie asks surprised and he chuckles quietly when he can see the Doctor trying not to make it obvious that he was listening in.

"Adopted siblings." Celeste replied before she frowned at the cut on Alfie's head. She places her hand on it and the cut glows for a second before it heals. "Secrets....before you ask"

Alfie chuckles before taking her hand and leading her back over to the Doctor, and Rose, Samuel joining a few minutes later.

"The entire Earth's being sterilised. We might hold out for a while, but nothing can stop those creatures. They'll get through in the end. The walls aren't that old. And there's nothing I can do to stop them. There used to be laws stopping this kind of thing from happening. My people would have stopped this. But they're all gone. And now I'm going the same way." The Doctor was explaining to Rose and Celeste laid a hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently when he mentions the Time Lord's.

Rose doesn't reply as she takes baby Rose in her arms, the Doctor quickly pulling the baby away with a gasp but it's too late as a reaper appears in the church.

Celeste gasps as her heart beats rapidly and she drops to the floor, her head hitting the ground as she falls unconscious.

"Everyone get back! Alfie grab feisty" The Doctor yells to everyone loudly as they all gather behind him.

Alfie grabs Celeste as Samuel glares at Rose before taking cover. The reaper flying towards the Doctor and they both disappear.

"Right that's it" Samuel growls, he grabs Pete by the arm and drags him out of the church, ignoring Rose's cries of protest behind him.

"Wait, what are you doing?! You can't do that!" Rose screeches, trying to catch up with the fast demon.

"I'm half demon blondie, don't underestimate me" He growls and throws Pete in front of the car racing down the street towards the three.

Target makes impact.

****

"Will you be okay?" The Doctor asks Celeste as they stand outside the TARDIS with Alfie and Samuel.

"We can get back, not the first time we've done it." She grins at him, "Loved the question marks by the way"

The Doctor looks confused before he clicks and his eyes widen as he smiles.

"Why thank you" He replies with a cheeky grin.

Celeste goes to take his jacket off before he stops her much to her displeasure.

"Keep it, the TARDIS can give me another. As much as I like your pyjamas, you'll be cold and we don't want people to see you just wearing that" The Doctor tells her gesturing to Alfie and she blushes.

"I don't mind" She says quietly.

"We do" Both the Time Lord and Alfie say strongly at the same time.