-Uknown number-

Minho was a businessman and a very successful one at that, his company (gang) had been soaring recently and that made them a bigger target for competitors. After Jisung left Minho had to pick himself up, he pulled himself together and decided that the only way to get rid of the pain was through violence. He took over his fathers gang 'levanter' it was a family tradition to become apart of the gang. Itook over hundreds of other gangs and they dominated the whole city.

Levanter was unstoppable. The whole city feared them, and the cops had been after them for months. There were six members who Minho trusted with his life. They were his closest friends. Minho had called a meeting with those six people after the fire incident.

Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin all sat around a large oak table looking at their leader. Minho was deep in thought, The fire had done immense damage to Hyunjins house, an attack on one Levanter member was an attack on them all. They were currently trying to figure out who was the culprit was but they were having no luck, they had made a lot of enemies over the years it was the matter of differentiating which one did it. "This is the second time that something has happened like this, We need to find out who the fuck these people are and stop them before they do some real damage," Chan said. All attention was turned to him as he was the only one speaking up.

Hyunjin stood up in anger. "BEFORE 'REAL' damage is done! my house was burnt down! I WAS INSIDE OF IT WHEN THEY FUCKING SET FIRE TO IT". Minho slammed his hand on the table and a deathly silenced filled the room. "Screaming at each other isn't going to help us!" He yelled. "We need to work together to find these bastards before they burn another house or EVEN one of us, Do you understand me?". The others nodded in agreement. "Meeting dismissed," Minho said. Everybody left the room leaving Minho By himself, he liked to be alone a lot of the time. It gave him time to think, time to reminisce. He drowned himself in work and alcohol most of the time to forget, there was a lot he wanted to forget.

A ringing sound echoed through the air. Minho glanced at his phone, an unknown number was calling him. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion but he reached for his phone anyway. He accepted the call. "Hello?". The other end of the line was quiet. "Hello?" Minho repeated. The call ended. Minho felt off about the situation but decided to ignore it. He had a gang to run and an arsonist to catch.