it's not what it looks like

"Dad!"I yell as I open my mom's bedroom door.Shit.They slept together again.I shut the door and run to my room.

"Serena,it's not what it looks like."Zion says.

"Get the fuck away from my door."I snap and to my surprise Zion listened,which made me cry even more,he didn't even try.Does everyone think I'm broken,Stella,Ginny and even dad.I stand up and look through me drawers and I find a thing I though I'd never use again,it's a pocket knife.I look at my wrists,the scars I had before aren't there anymore and I hate so much to do this again,but the only reason I'm hurting myself is cause it's the last thing I can do.I was almost cut myself,when my phone started ringing and I quickly picked it up.

"I didn't come to your room,cause I knew you wouldn't let me in,but I thought you might wanna know,Marcus got in an accident."I hear Georgia's voice and at her words all I could feel was pain.

"When?"I ask.

"I'm not sure,but he has a concussion."Georgia says and I gasp.

"Can I go see him?"I ask.

"Not now."Georgia says.

"Zion and I are so-"She starts but I hang up.

I ran to my window and saw the Baker's car so I decided to text Marcus.

drinking bud

S<3

Hey

I heard about the concussion

Answer when you see this

Please

Call me when you get this

Or text me

Just let me know you're fine

I throw my phone on the bed,still crying,the pain wasn't going away any time soon.I just can't think right now.I took the small knife and with one move there was blood,but at least I didn't feel so numb.

~~~

"It might take months to recover."Max says.

"Hopefully he'll be okay."Abby says and I just stay silent.

"Are you okay?"Ginny asks me.

"What?Yeah."I reply.

drinking bud

S<3

Marcus

How are you?

Everyone's talking about you

I miss u

I knew it would be a new town,new pwople,new friends,but I didn't expect it to be this hard and painful.

A/n:So you all wanted to see Marcus in an accident,but it couldn't be the same as the movie,since Serena doesn't have a reason to be mad at Marcus,so I switched things up a bit.