come on it's cool

"Surprise!"I hear the girls yell downstairs.It was a surprise birthday party for Ginny even if her birthday was yesterday.

It was cool.

"Come on it's cool."I tell Ginny.

"Live a little."Max says.

~~~

"A champagne toast."Ginny asks mom.

"I'm sorry.Is this your 16th birthday or your 21st?"Mom asks.

"Come on mom."I ask.

"Fine."She says and both her and Ginny leave to pour the champagne.

"Go."I say and we quickly take the alcohol.

I grab a bottle of water and while the girls were taking  alcohol I was pouring water to make everything even and not suspicious.

"Done!"Norah says and we go back to our places as mom gives us the champagne glasses.

~~~

"Good night!"Mom says in a sing song voice and we all start dressing up.I was already dressed up in blue jeans and a white croptop.The girls snuck out through the window and I quickly took my bag with alcohol and other shit before I left too.

Everyone was already there playing beer pong and vibing to the music.I've never seen Ginny so excited about a party.

"Birthday girl looking fire with that new hair!I like it way better this way.If only you had an ass like your sister,you'd be perfect."Brodie says and I quickly take a shot.

"What the hell dude?HUnter take our girl."I say.

"Get the fuck away from her."I hear Marcus say,but luckily only Brodie heard him.

"Chill."Brodie sighs and leaves.

"Come on."Marcus wishpers and we both go upstairs to his room.

"What the fuck happened down there?"He asks.I swear Marcus is my therapist.

"He told Ginny it's too bad she doesn't have an ass like mine.Who the hell says that?"I snap and he takes my hand.

"Calm down."He wishpers andrubs my hand slowly.

"How can I?"I snap.

"Maybe look in your bag that you brought tonight."He smirks.

"It's downstairs."I say.

"Let's go."

We quickly go downstairs and  I go other to the table where my bag was.

"Hunter went down on me."I hear Ginny say and both Marcus and I do disgusted faces.

"Ew,you're my sister."I say.

"You too,Maxine."Marcus says.

"What the hell Is wrong with you two?"Abby asks.

"Our sisters are talking about having sex."Marcus says and drinks from the tequila bottle.

"It's my birthday!Let's drink!"Ginny exclaims and I  look at Marcus.

"We're stayig here."I say.

"I hate the bro squad."He whines.

~~~

It's been fourty minutes of constant drinking and everyone was wasted.

"Hey,everybody!I would like to make a toast."I say and stand up on the table.

"Happy birthday,Ginny!I just wanted to tell all of you thank you.I was kinda alone before and now I have you and you are amazing.I love you,Max,Norah,Abby,Ginny,Hunter,oh no,Hunter and Brodie are assholes and I love you,Stella,oops,my bad,she's dead."I say and everyone looks shocked at me,then I feel someone grab mme.

"There are cops."He wishpers in my air.It's Marcus.

"I'll take her upstairs."He says and we quickly leave before the cops come.

"Are we bad friends for leaving them?"I ask as he lays me on the bed.

"No."He says and we laugh.He start vaping and I look at him weirdly.

"What?"He asks.

"You know smoking and alcohol are bad for your health."I say and he laughs at my serious look.

"You were just drinking."He says.

"Am I gonna die?"I ask.

"No,but who's Stella?"He asks and my face changes.

"That's a secret."I say.

"Tell me."He asks again.

"Maybe another time."I say .

"You were smoking a few days agp."He says.

"At least we'll be dead together."I say and he blows the smoke in my face.

~~~

"I have to go."I say.

"Mhmm."Marcus mumbles half asleep.