''Well how about you choose then, it all sounds good to me.'' I tell him. Now he's fully smiling. ''Well then, allow me to take off your pants and eat you out'' he says bluntly. 

My eyes grow wide. ''E-eat me out- I... you've never done that before.'' I stumble out, not sure if I feel confident enough for that. He sees me doubting and grabs my face softly, looking into my eyes, his gaze changing completely. 

''Hey baby, if you don't feel comfortable, I won't.. It was just a suggestion..'' I look away, feeling uneasy, ''Well.. I don't know, I-'' I start but he leans in for a kiss, interrupting me. 

''I'll just fingerfuck you until you're begging for more then doll.'' he says jokingly before turning serious again, ''No seriously Ei, you're allowed to say no or tell me when you're not comfortable with something, okay?''

I nod slowly as I agree, ''O-okay... Well then I'd like the fingerfuck option, and after that I want to ride you'' I start getting a little confident again, ''is that okay?''

''Sounds like music in my ears beautiful'' he answers me as he gets off me, standing next to the bed taking off all his clothes expect his red boxers. God damnit he looks hot in those.

He then tells me to take off my clothes, and I sit up and quickly take off my shirt and then wiggle out of my pants, laying down in only my boxers again, leaning on my elbows, staring at Bakugou.

He grabs the bottle of lube out of my drawer and crawls in between my legs, laying the bottle on the bed before crawling over me and kissing me. 

As he slowly moves his hand over my chest I can feel my dick grow harder and harder. He teases me by pinching and playing with my nipples, and squeezing my pecks while kissing and biting my neck and collarbone. 

He lets out heavy breaths as he grinds against me, and I start letting out soft moans. We stay like this for a little bit, kissing and grinding while he tells me how good he's going to make me feel in my ear. 

Eventually I can't take this teasing anymore and start begging him for more. ''Ugh- please Katsuki mo- more, fuck me please, t- touch me'' I beg him and he lets out a chuckle as he moves off me, slowly putting his fingers under my waistband.

He then pulls my underwear down in one smooth motion, sliding it down my leg, throwing it on the ground when it's off. Then he goes to work, he takes off the cap of the lube and puts two fingers together and squirts a little bit of lube on them.

While he lines them up against my entrance he gives me a wink, grabbing my dick with his other hand and in a quick motion he trusts them in, I let out a moan as he strokes my dick while pushing his fingers deep into me. 

After going slow for a little while I feel myself starting to get needy again. I focus on the feeling of his smooth hand stroking my dick, pumping it up and down, smoothly going over the tip.

On the other hand I focus on the feeling of now three of his fingers pressed in and out of me. It feels amazing, and Katsuki manages to hit my sweet spot all too smoothly every time he trusts in. 

Both of these things make me come closer to my orgasm as I let out soft moans and high whimpers, letting the pleasure take over. 

''F- fuck ah, ah Bakugou, fuck, I- I'm getting c-close! I-'' I moan out as I struggle to come out of my words. The beautiful blond in front of me could care less as he picks up the pace pleasing me. 

He hits my prostate roughly and the soft strokes become quicker and harder. ''K- katsuki I'm g- going to cum ah- ah fuck, please- I'm cu-'' I can't finish my sentence because I'm coming, really bad, all over his hand, closing up around his fingers while moaning loudly.