✔ Chapter 12.

*Bakugou's point of view*

I let out a loud groan as my alarm goes off. It's 7.30 and I find it way too early. 

I grab my phone and look if I have texts yet. Of course I do, Kirishima send good morning, Denki asked me for the English homework, and then he asked if someone could cover him for first period so he can sleep in the groups-chat, but nobody answered, poor Denki. 

I sit up and get out of bed, but let out a loud groan as I do and fall back onto my bed. Jesus Christ my ass hurts. 

Yesterday with Kirishima was so good, and I was actually sad when he had to leave because we had school today. After the shower we went back to bed and cuddled for a long, long time.   

Then we went downstairs to socialize (Kirishima's idea) and ate diner together with the 'Bakusquad' and extra. It was quite fun actually. They told us all about Saturday night and what we missed after we left. 

It sounded like fun, but I'm glad we left, because fucking Kirishima was definitely better. 

While I'm packing my back I think back of yesterday again. It was my first time getting fucked and my god, I liked it. After we were done showering I wish we would've done it like, four more times. 

But the cuddling and hanging with our friends was also nice. My relationship with Kirishima does not revolve around sex, hell, we just did it for the first time, but I have to say it feels so good. 

Being with Kirishima just feels so good, knowing he's mine and I'm his. Being able to kiss him and tell him I love him, or cuddling with him in on of our beds, enjoying each others company. 

We're still the same boys as before, we still talk the same to each other, and about the same stuff, only now we say the stuff we couldn't say before, such as how much I adore him and how pretty he is. 

I've been together with Kirishima for a few days now, and honestly, it feels like I've always been with him. He feels like home, he feels safe. 

Honestly, the past few days with him made me care less and think less, and I've been thinking about coming out. They probably know already anyways.. 

I walk out of my room and softly knock on Kirishima's door. He opens the door as soon as I pull my hand back, greeting me with a smile. ''Hi Bakugou! good morning!'' he says as he gives me a kiss on my cheek. 

I grab him into my arms and give him a hug. ''I missed you'' I tell him as I let go. He blushes as we start walking, ''I missed you too actually, sleeping alone in my bed was, strange.''

We take the stairs downstairs and make a small talk, me asking him or he changed his sheets already and he answered me with yes, with a shocked face. 

''O- of course, do you really think I'd sleep underneath those dirty sheets?'' he asks, slightly mad. I chuckle as I shake my head, ''calm down shitty hair, it was a joke.'' 

We walk into the common room and are then greeted by Sero and Denki. ''Hi guys!'' Sero waves at us. Kirishima waves back cutely before asking him how he's doing. 

Sero lets out a laugh before telling us how sick he felt yesterday, but finishes with telling us he's feeling alright now. ''Okay! I'm glad. Oh and Denki, did you get the pictures?''

I give him a look and he shrugs his shoulders, ''Kaminari needed those answers so I gave them.'' he tells me before Kaminari interrupts him, thanking him for the answers, telling him he'd be lost without him. 

Well, you're not the only one Kaminari. 

We walk to school while talking about useless stuff. We get into the school and take the stairs, to our classroom. When we enter the room we're actually pretty early, only a few people are here yet.