✔ Chapter 10.

*Bakugou's point of view*

I don't really feel high, I think.. I took a few hits and after that I was done, my intention wasn't to get high in the first place. 

Sero on the other hand, together with Shinsho and Denki, are gone. 

We're still playing truth or dare. After Sero dared Kiri to kiss me there has been this tension between me and Kirishima, looks, touches, stares.

We both feel the attraction for one another pull us together closer and closer, and honestly, I can't wait until someone dares us to go into the bathroom like last time. 

I know they will. Why do I know? Because my friends are really predictable, they're not original whatsoever. They've already dared us to kiss, like always. 

They've asked Denki awkward questions about Jirou or Shinsho, or both. They've asked Sero every question possible swimming in your mind about his tape. They've asked Mina too many questions about girlhood and how it's like being a girl. 

The only new ones  are the ones for Shinsho, but I'm already beginning to notice a pattern.

Kaminari is currently asking Mina if her period blood is also acid while I can feel Kirishima's hand smoothly on my leg, rubbing up and down, even going to the inside of my thigh sometimes. 

Is this man trying to make me hard?

I give him a look but that doesn't stop him. His thumb is slowly moving closer and closer down my thigh. I let out a groan and throw my head back, which makes Mina look at me

''What're you looking at raccoon eyes?'' I ask her, trying desperately to hide my arousal by anger. ''You just sounded a little annoyed'' she answers me and I immediately feel bad for being mean to her. 

''I'm not. Just your whole speech about periods isn't really fitting the Saturday night I was thinking off'' I tell her, trying my best to not sound mean. 

She gives me a look and crosses her arms, ''Alright, then what does fit you Saturday night? Go make out with Kirishima or something.'' she snarls at me

Well, I wouldn't mind right now. 

''If you dare me to do that I will, but it'd be fun if you guys actually came up with something a little bit more exciting than that.'' She rolls her eyes and looks away from my gaze. 

Mina dares Shinsho something, which kind of disappoints me, I had hoped with these comments they'd finally dare me to go to the bathroom with Kirishima. 

But I guess I have no choice then. Operation making Kirishima want me begins. 

''Oi Kirishima'' I whisper as I lean towards him. He moves his head and looks at me with a smile, so adorable. ''What would you do if I told you I want you right now?'' 

I feel the hand on my thigh squeeze a little tighter. 

''I- what?'' He blunts out as he blushes. I lay my head on his shoulder and whisper softly in his ear, making sure it doesn't look like I am though. 

''I want to fuck you so bad'' I tell him quietly, ''or something along those lines.'' I move my hand to lay it on top on his, which is still grabbing into my thigh. 

''Don't pretend like you're not doing this on purpose. The minute they dare us with some alone time it's over for you baby'' I then tell him, seeing his whole face turn red. 

The group did notice. I guess I'm not as smooth as I thought. 

''what are you guys whispering about?'' Mina asks us. ''Yeah, Kirishima is totally red, what'd you tell him?'' Denki chimes in.