|Double the fun|◖M◗  

Start from the beginning

"How's your boyfriend taetae-ah?" His brother pecks his neck.

"Hmm to be honest he's so gentle to me hyungie I hate it.I want him to fuck my brains out but he never goes  more than simple make out,kisses or cuddles, I want that monstrous cock inside me but he backs away whenever things get heated.He's so sweet it's frustrating"

Taehyung huffs laying on top of his brother who giggles at his rant.

"Well aren't you frustrated"

"I am!! he treats me like a glass doll when I want him to treat me like his bitch" Taehyung rolls his eyes and whines.His brother's chest rumbling from his bell like laughter.

"Aren't you being a naughty baby hmm?" His brother eyes him mischievously.

Taehyung's lips pull up in an incredulous smirk when he thinks about what's about to happen today.

"You bet I am"And returns to cuddle his older brother.

Jeongguk arrived at taehyung's house 15 mins early.He straightens his flannel shirt the umpteenth time,ripped jeans hugged his thighs perfectly he ruffles his hair before ringing the bell.

Soft pads of feet thuds towards the door before the door opens to reveal a gorgeous male in a black crop top and high waisted leggings.

The male smiles widely at him lips forming a boxed shape.

It lightens up everything inside jeongguk.The love of his life stands in front of him dressed in bold fashion.

He wastes no time to grab him by the hips and kiss his lips.

The male in his hold seems startled for a second but returns the kiss eagerly.

Jeongguk glides his finger tips over the exposed tan skin.Loving the feeling of touching soft warm skin,he runs his hands downwards and gropes the peachy butt which earns him a small whimper.

The hand in his hair twists his strands.Tongues explore each other's cavern,teeth clash together.

The long elegant fingers caress his chest feeling the muscles down his abdomen.

He groans at the feeling he always knew taehyung had a muscle kink.He bites the plump lips he's been sucking just to hear those sweet deep moans.

He's pulled closer towards the male almost in between those thick thighs.He can feel his junior stirring so he decides to stop.

He breaks the kiss panting heavily.Foreaheads resting together.

"Tae--" He whispers the male in front of him giggles the bell like sound so familiar yet not.

Jeongguk look's at him in confusion the male in front of him returns the gaze with warmth in his eyes.

"Come in jeongguk"

They enter the living room together everything is pristine.There's mild softness to everything the house is cozy and calming with the warm toned colours and aesthetic set up.

"Do you want to help me set up the table?" Taehyung asks him softly smiling at him with a fond gaze.

"Of course I'd love to sweetheart" and he's gifted with those beautiful melodious giggles again.He couldn't help but smile at his beloved.

They set up the plates on the table when accidentally jeongguk bumps on his beloved's back.He immediately steadies his precious so he doesn't face plant himself on the ground.Jeongguk holds his hips tightly both of them looking at each others eyes deeply mesmerized.Suddenly jeongguk noticed there was something different with his beloved's eyes.