Gave Over

Mineta's balls started sticking onto them and they were complaining on who to get them off, without remembering about the water hole, they were sucked in one by one. "Woah we rounded by all up, not too shabby, you guys are amazing, both of you" Tsu commented "I guess we passed the shipwrecks zone" she said.

After defeating those villains, Izuku, Mineta and Tsu set off to find the others. "Heh had a good poop with morning, which makes my balls stickier, they're not going anywhere" Mineta said "Can't believe manage to get all of them at once, it took everything I had to keep my composure it was such a gamble what if they'd had reserves under water we didn't know about" Izuku muttered to himself actually making everyone hear.

"You're creeping me out, stop it, please" Tsu said "Instead of second guessing what we did, shouldn't we be thinking about our next move?" she continued, "Yeah, you're totally right" Izuku said then flinched at the pain coming from his fingers.

"Are you okay?" Tsu asked, "Yeah fine, don't worry about me, we should make getting help our top priority, if we follow the short of the exit, then we can avoid the central plaza entirely" Izuku said "Good idea, that way we don't run into the villains Mr. Aizawa's facing off with" Tsu said.

"If the doesn't get some backup, then he's just going to overexert himself, he'll end up defeated by those villains because he was trying to keep us safe" Izuku said "Please don't tell me you're suggesting... are you trying to get us killed or something??" Mineta questioned.

Izuku turned to look at him and said "I'm not saying we should jumping into the middle of the battle, we've had our first real fight in one but that only gave us false hope" ...

The Landside Zone

"So the plan was to scatter us and then kill us, you were woefully unprepared" Todoroki sighed "In fact it looks to me that you had no training, you haven't the slightest idea on how to use your quirks" he continued.

"This power... he froze us to instant reward here, he's not a kid he's a monster" "That's a lot coming from the ugly face villains I'm seeing right now" Nicky said, Todoroki walked towards them with a cold look on his face, a villain was about to attack him but he simply froze him.

"Listen well, if you stay frozen your cells will slowly die as your body succumbs to frostbite and hypothermia, lucky for you I want to be a hero" Todoroki said, Nicky got a little closer to him, starting to get a bit cold, "I will unfreeze you, but I can only do that if you tell me how you plan to kill AM, that's the only way you'll survive" he demanded.

Nicky was about to faint due to the cold but Todoroki used his ice and placed her somewhere else, not too far but not too close. 

The Mountain Zone

"AHhhHHhHhHhhH!!!" Kaminari screamed running away from a villain that was about to punch him. "This is so terrifying my whole life just flashed before my eyes, I think it's all the group reapers, WHAT'S GOING ONNNN" he said, meanwhile Jiro and Yaoyorozu are fighting back.