Encounter With The Unknown

"Stay back" Aizawa said preparing himself to fight, "This is real, those are villains" Nicky said, you all looked at her and somehow changed she was now a half-human-half-cat, "We need to stay calm and leave this to Mr. Aizawa" she said "What I can't believe this is happening" Yaoyorozu said scared.

"The only real heroes I see is 13 and Eraser Head, perplexing according to schedule we retrieved from UA AM should be here as well" a black and purple, portally guy said, "So you scumbags used to press as a cover and sneak down the campus" Aizawa said "Where is he, going through the trouble to bring so many friends who were eager to meet him, they want AM, the great symbol of peace, I can't believe he is not here" the ugly faced man said, "Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play" he continued.

Y/n's POV

That day we learned what the pro heroes were really up against, the darkness they face to keep us safe. We looked at these villains... and pure evil stared back...

End of Y/n's POV

"What real villain? No way, how could so many of them get into a UA facility that's secure" Kirishima said "Yeah. 13 why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked "Good question, I'm not sure" she answered "Is the entire campus under attack or is this their only target?" Todoroki asked.

"Either way, if the alarm senses aren't bein triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that is masking their whole presence here, they carefully choose this isolated facility as an entry point at the time the class was being taught" Nicky said, "They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out, whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind" Todoroki said "But what is it.." you said.

Everyone looked scared, almost everyone, you were angry at the whole situation and the fact that you were told to just stay back, this was getting you pissed. "13 get them out of here and alert the main campus, actually if they got the ability to block our sensors, they might be jamming our regular communications too, Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school" Aizawa ordered.

"Yes sir" Kaminari said "What are you gonna do, you can't fight them on your own, there's too many of them, even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this, your power works best in stealth in one-on-one fights, it's not gonna help with a group" Izuku said as politely as possible, "You can be a pro if you only have one trick" Aizawa said.

"I'll leave it to you two" Aizawa said to 13 and Nicky, they nodded then Aizawa jumped into action, "Shooting squat, take your aim" one of the villains said, "I thought they said it was only going to be 13 and AM out here, who's that?" another asked, they were about the attack but Mr. Aizawa erased their quirks and attacked them using his scarf.

He dodged every punch the villains threw at him, meanwhile still attacking. We were lead off by 13 while Nicky watched our backs, "Woah, he's holding them off, I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him" Izuku said standing up not running with us "IZUKU COME ON" you called out, he responded quickly and started catching up to the rest of you.

You guys were almost to the exit but.... the portal guy came in front of you which made everyone stop movements, "There's no escape" he said "It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains, I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello and besides isn't this a fitting place for AM? He was supposed to be here today and yet I see not sign for him, Ah well in the end I suppose it doesn't matter" he said.

13 was about to use her quirk to suck him up but, Kirishima and Bakugo jumped into action, "GUYS WHAT THE HELL??" you shouted worried, but their attack did nothing, "You two get out of the way right now" Nicky said, you turned to look at her and she was now... HALF-DEMON-HALF-HUMAN?!?!?