Reality Check

Wow...

Allie leaving the wrestling world was announced the following week after the events that took place between her and Randy. The fans were told through the feud between Paul and Randy while they promoted their match in the upcoming pay-per-view that Sunday in Sacramento.

Triple H gave an ultimatum to the Viper for him to stop what he was doing to the McMahons or else there would be no way for him to save his officially-turned tweener valet, Ivy, from being forced out of WWE thanks to Triple H's connections.

The fans reacted by booing the babyface at first which then followed by telling Randy that he sucks after he appeared like he didn't care one bit, and the announcers were in shock that they fell quiet throughout the dispute in the ring before the official main event started that evening, even though they were badly acting out their script.

Throughout the event, the audience were all chanting as Randy was clearly set to win that match with just a few minutes away for it to end. Triple H was found on the ground and Randy prepared to perform the RKO, but then, Allie had stepped out and distracted Randy, which caused him to lose the match - ending it with a perfect Pedigree and an unexpected pin with a fast count to three.

But that distraction had actually broken kayfabe as Allie wasn't scheduled to make an appearance after Paul announced her hinted departure.

Randy never saw that coming and he was actually distracted when he caught sight of her as he was already told to come out as the winner of the match of which was overturned by a planned screwjob between Ivy, Vince and Triple H - a vignette which starred those three was revealed through the big screen right after the match.

The real reason behind it all was to cause more tension between the main feud and slowly push Allie away from the storyline so her departure wasn't at a crucial time of the angle, and she was left to focus on her own feud and settling it with Beth Phoenix that weekend at The Bash.

Her final appearance being on the RAW episode the day after.

"What the hell, Paul? I thought I was going to fucking win!"

Randy was confused and rather angry with the sudden change of events as he quickly approached the man after they went off air and were backstage, he wanted to throw a massive tantrum.

But Allie was there, she stopped him in time and said, "Well, we knew very well how you would react if we told you to lose because of the reason of my departure. At least I'm slowly getting pushed from your business to my personal problem with my storyline."

She sighed.

"Isn't it obvious? My match with Beth is going to be my last and it'll be settled through a Hair versus Career as advertised, and everyone knows how that will end-"

Paul interrupted her by clearing his throat. He grasped a hold of the towel given to him and wiped the sweat from his face before he spoke, "Look, just calm down, Randy, there's no reason to be angry, everyone was told about Allie leaving before we started going live, and I have a huge feeling you were told first." Paul shook his head as he wrapped the white towel around his neck, his eyes concentrated on Randy and he added, "We'll settle this at the Bash, you know that, and I would probably expect you to say your goodbyes before the end of that day."

"Don't get involved with this, Paul," The male frowned, he walked closer to Allie, grasped her arm and tugged her to the closest locker room and shutting the door behind him. A loud grunt escaped his lips as he frowned, closed his eyes and released his hold on her. "Allie, you don't know how hard it is."

"Hard? It's just another show."

Yeah, only a show, yet if only that was all real.