"Luke Garroway"

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Alexander," said Magnus with a gentle smile. "It's good you like kids."

Alexander looked at warlock and couldn't help but wonder why this handsome man would like to be with him.

"The next video is about to start to pay attention. It's about our favourite werewolf, Luke."

"Why not me?" Simon pouted.

"Be patient Simon, you will be next."

"Wow, I'll be an Alpha," whispered Luke.

"Looks like it," said Maryse. "What are you worried about?"

"I don't know if I'm... the right person. It's a lot of responsibility, being a leader is something big," he replied.

Maryse looked thoughtful. "Of course it's a lot of responsibility. But I think you're the best person. And don't you dare say otherwise."

Izzy sighed dramatically. "Oh, young love, it's always so sweet,"

"You're talking about our mother," pointed out Jace.

"And?"

"She's our mother. She's old!" Jace said, but seeing Maryse face expression, he added "I mean, older than me, I mean, you're not old, mum, you look great and..."

"Better stop talking, Jace," said Alec.

"The next video is about Luke writing a valentine to Valentine and it's hilarious! Just wait and see."

"Luke, I can't believe," Clary was laughing hard. She wasn't the only one, everybody was laughing.

"I hope he likes this too," smirked Simon.

"So what's up, Wolfman?" said Raphael with a smirk. "Nice nickname, I must say."

"Thank you, Rafe."

Raphael scowled. "Don't call me that, werewolf."

"Oh, but you like when I'm calling you that," said Magnus.

"It's different."

***

I come back! Yeah, I know it was long, but I just have so much homework that I just didn't have time. But I promise I will be publishing more chapters.

I don't know if anybody here likes Marvel, but I love movie "Thor: Ragnarok" and I'm going to write fanfic "Revengers and avengers are watching Thor: Ragnarok" so if anybody likes it...