Chapter 1

Sm is sitting in a park thinking something deeply looking at the children who are playing there.

Sm's pov : it's been 5 years you left me 😔 why you left me? If you are going to leave me then why loved me? Why you made me feel for you? Why.... You was my best friend you were the one who told you love me , you were the one who made me love you 😔 then why you left me behind?

A tear leaked from his /her eyes....

Looking at these children I'm remembering our days.... It was beautiful.... But now.... Life took a big turn that changed me a lot 😔.
Life it never give us what we want it only give what we deserve... Is I don't deserve love? Or I only deserve pain??? My life is not more that beautiful it changed.... Because of you😔. Happiness is a kite who's thread is broken ; sometimes it returns to the owner... Sometimes it goes far away from them .... Life is unpredictable.... No one knows what will happen next.... My life is like a boat who's control is not in my hands. It is pushed by the waves and keeps going don't know where.... But it's also not good when we get to know that what is destiny write for us.... Let's see what is my destiny holding for me... More sorrow or happiness??

The sun was setting. The dark began to spread all over. Sm gets up from there and goes to his/her house. He/she entered his/her house. It's now 6'o clock. It's not that late for him/her bcz Sm gets home usually at 8'o clock. Sm runs his/her own business in New York. Sm entered in the kitchen and cooked some pasta and ate it. He/she went to room. After working till 10'o clock Sm drift to sleep😴.

EOC😁

So this is the first chapter. Know it's boring😑and short but bear with me😁.I'll post next in the evening.