Ch-11 "Agent Black Swan" 🖤🦢

I know it's late 😅
And I hope you remember Jackson Wang character in ch-7, I'm gonna change the name cause it seems insulting so yeah. And about Seulgi, she's a important part of it so I can't change.
It's only a ff, I don't hate any K-pop band. I just give those members name for better imagination. And I'm sorry if it offends you.
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously
???: How are you Agent Black Swan

Continue~~
Y/N: get on point *cold and emotionless*

???: I see, you still have the fiesty and cold behaviour. I like it

Y/N rolls eyes on his statement.

Y/N: if you don't have anything to say, I may leave

???: Oh no, I sure have. I'm giving you another mission. Bring me bulletproof and Shadow Sniper. I want them behind the jail's bars

Y/N: that's all, it's a piece of cake for me *smirk*

???: I'm not doubting on your capabilities as you're one of the best Agents but still they're known as the rulers of mafia world. One mistake and you can get killed

Y/N: *scoff* they are criminals, they'll face me as their nightmare.

???: So you accept this mission?

Y/N: yes *coldly*

???: Then it's done, you'll do this mission and I heard you mom is getting married, don't let it come between your mission.

Y/N: I'll take care of it, you don't need to worry *leaves the cabin*

Y/N leaves for home and as her home is far, she reached there by almost night. Y/N entered the house only to met by a prank of Wengie.

(The prank: there was a ribbon tied to the door's end and Y/N tripped on it, fall on the floor full of flour.)

Wengie burst out laughing.

Y/N: what was that for?!! *yelled*

Wengie: *laughing mess* I can't believe, you fall for it. Look at your face, *laughs holding her stomach*

Y/N smiles seeing her sister laughing

Basically, it's really rare for Wengie to express her feelings. When ever she's sad or happy, she keeps it to her self.

Y/N runs to her twin with hand full of flour and rubs on Wengie's face.

Wengie: AHH! Noo! *runs away from Y/N laughing*

After a few minutes, the whole floor was full of flour and both the twins were lying on the couch still laughing and tired of running.

Mom: *comes down from upstairs* wha- what happened here?!!

Wengie: *stops laughing and gets up* it's her fault *points at Y/N*

Y/N: No! This brat pranked me and this all happened

Mom: *sighs* Aish, this kids. Now clean it or no food *goes upstairs*

Wengie: let's start cleaning *bored look*

Y/N: go clean it yourself, this is all because of you

Wengie: you were the one who chased me with flour, not me.