"Eren?" You say, a hint of confusion in your voice

"Are you out here alone? Or you waiting for somebody?" He stand next to you, mirroring your position. His hands in his jean pocket.

You noticed he was wearing the spider man sweatshirt you let him keep the day he stood over your house.

It was fully black, with a small spider man in the middle. With the signature white spider logo on the back. You remember Eren telling you over on face time that it's his new favorite.

When he told you, you remember feeling happy. You were getting tired of him wearing the same beige hoodie almost everyday.

"I'm waiting for Levi to pick me up, don't feel too good." You clear your throat.

"Well I hope you feel better pumpkin because I'm planning on crashing your place tonight." The smirk on his face only grew bigger as he stared down at you. His right eyebrow raised.

Pumpkin.

Furrowing your eyebrows and putting on a teasing smile you laugh, "And who says that."

You felt a little better.

"Uuhhhhhh says the person who promised to binge watch soul eater all night." Eren tilts his head and leans his elbow against your shoulder.

Shaking your head you nod slowly. "Yes I definitely remember."

You were being sarcastic.

"You can come over I guess, I just have to let you know since I'm going to be with Levi." Your voice was kind.

You were a little bit scared of mentioning Levi, it seemed like those two relationship was a little rocky.

Eren only bites the inside of his cheek, shaking his head. "Yeah uh- I actually see him right now."

And there he was, in his black Honda pulling up in front of you two.

Rolling down the window, Levi placed his sunglasses on the top his head. "Sorry I'm a little late." You watch as he eyes the two of you.

Levi grew slightly uncomfortable from the sight of Eren lingering over you, his arm now around your shoulder.

"What is it with the guys and touching y/n?" He mumbled quietly.

"What did you say?" You questioned, getting into the passenger seat.

Eren watched as you waved your hand goodbye with a smile on your face.

He noticed you looked better. He didn't want to admit, but he was watching you from afar making sure nothing happened to you.

Seeing you suspiciously stand alone in the center of the students lounge was questioning enough.

Especially when he finally came closer to you and noticed your pinkish eyes.

Blushing, he lazily brings his hand up before walking back to the library. He's supposed to be helping jean with his new assignment.

____________

Your POV

The drive to Levi' apartment was quiet. Nothing but the sounds of radio playing low in the background.

I'm still thinking about earlier, and about Eren.

Him? Right now?

I managed to feel slightly better when he came over and talked to me. Even if the conversation was meaningless and short, it felt nice to be in his presence.

"What were you guys talking about earlier?" Levi said, his hand hanging out the window. I roll my eyes, I always told him how unsafe that was.

But he never listened.

I puff and lean my head against the window, "Nothing serious..just Eren stuff."

He raised his eyebrow. "Eren stuff." He backs the car up to park.

I simply nod my head not really knowing how to explain that.

"Yeah just about him coming over later."

He sat still for a brief second before finally adjusting in the parking space. "That's nice."

Why won't you ever tell me how you truly feel?

We stay in the car for a few seconds, our parking spot was just a block down. It's not a bad walk, but I just wasn't in the mood to move.

"You look horrible." He admitted. I look at him with a straight face. "You've know me for how long? And still manage to insult me." Bringing my hand up to the back of his head, I twirl a lock of his hair.

This was a habit of mine, that Levi seemed to enjoy as well.

"I do it because I care about you." He leans his back further into my palm, now tilting his head at me.

"How much do you care about me..Levi. Would you still care if I....."

Silence.

The creases of his lips downturn as he eyes my every move. From the way I outstretched my arm to touch him, the way I position my knees against my chest. The way my hood fell, and the way my brows knitted together.

I always hated how observant he was.

"You're being annoying you know that? Stop losing yourself in your head."

"Can you shut up."

"You call me to pick you up knowing that I would in a heart beat..just for you to put your dirty sneakers on my passenger seat to tell me to shut up?"

I let go of his hair and shift my body to face him. "My cousin got into an accident back home and they want me over there for a while. I don't know for how long.. but for a while."

Levi squints his eyes, almost like he was looking for an answer.

"I don't see how this matters right now." He shrugs.

I scoff, shaking my head. "You never really care." I wince in pain when I feel a pinch on the back of my hand. Bringing it to my chest, rubbing.

"What the fu-."

"You shit head. Of course I always cared. If I didn't I wouldn't be doing this..If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't still be in love with you."

...

What?

"You're what."

.

.

.

.

[A/n: Decided to spice things up a little bit since we're close to twenty chapters! Connie had a feeling... and maybe he was right? Let me know how you guys feel.]

Thank you so much for the support.

Make sure to vote and comment <3