Chapter 7: Clap!

Today was a new day Feb 11th to be exact. Today I was going to spend the day with Chop, he told me to meet him at his house so we could spend the whole day together in front of the TV. Since I was going to leave I decided to let my sister get her nails and hair done with her best friend Char. We left the house at the same time, and I made my way to Chops in no time. I was going to ring the doorbell but the door was already open. I stepped in and called his name but got no reply, I guess he's in his room. So I headed up stairs, as I walked up I heard voices more so moans coming from a girl. I got to the top steps only to find pants on the floor. My eyes followed the trail of clothes to the hall to Chops room.

Faster, Faster.  Hurt me.  augghh make me scream your name!

I had been in the house so much to know that the closet had a bath in it. As I opened the door I could not believe my eyes. There was Chop Fucking another girl, wait not just a girl but his SISTER. I took the bat that was on the floor in my hand and started breaking things. Even his little skank of a sister that bitch lucky she wasn't a Barbie doll because I would have torn her head off. The next thing I knew was the girl running out of the room and me swinging the bat like a pro athlete at Chops dirty ass.

OMFG you hit me in the nuts, WTF ah him in so much pain he yelled

That's all you have to say for yourself, I HATE YOU, you son of a bitch! Your dirty ass you slept with your own sister

That's not my sister, I just said that , I been making love to her for 3 weeks now.

I Fucking HATE YOU!

What did you want me to do I needed some and you wasn't giving it to me

I wanted you to be faithful! Fuck you it doesn't even matter I never loved you anyways. Filthy ass dog.

But baby I love you

Bullshit but its all good cause you going to get what you deserve, I bet you didn't even know that your sister had clap.

U lying

Now why would I waste my breathe to lie to you. That bitch was at the clinic getting tested last week. O you aint know? Go make love to that, Burn in hell you BASTARD!