Chapter 6:Birthday Gift !!!

Are you ready Summer, our ride is downstairs.

Im ready ! with that we went out the door. Today was all about me getting what I wanted.

Hi Ambie

Hi Serenity, mind telling me what were doing today?

Well first the shop, then the mall I told her, and thats exactly where we headed A we walked into the tattoo shop a man asked us how could he help us. I sat down and showed the man my sketch off the tattoo I wanted. It said Jeremiah Josiah Jordan in three stars. The middle star would be the biggest and say Josiah on my left wrist. Around the stars were fine words coming out, he said if I wanted the tattoo with color it would only cost $120. So I chose with color, we then waited until the guy responsible for my tattoos arrived.

Hey Serenity can I get a tattoo too? Summer questioned me.

Why?

Because it looks cool, plus I can pay for it myself with the money I saved.

What money!

I got a part time job, but I been keeping up with my grades so can I please?

I told you not to get a job! You need to be 100 % focused on school. When did you get this job? Where at? And how much do you make?

Take it easy said Amber and reminded me that summers grades were good.

Ok fine but we will talk about this later, and get one but nothing nasty I told summer.

I walked up to the station and looked at the guy about to do my tattoo. It was the guy from the store! Who left the big tip? I remember him from somewhere else too but I just can't seem to figure out where.

So is this your first time, and are you scared he asked.

Yes and No I told him.

Well pinkies we seem to just keep meeting at work places don't us?

That we do, by the way why did you leave such a big tip!

I don't know you looked like you could use it

If anybody else said that I would have been offended but I let him slide and asked him if he's going to do his job or just talk. Right then his muscular arm grabbed my hand sending tingles down my back. He cracked a couple jokes about how tiny my arms were which isn't true. While he was doing my tattoo we talked about life, boyfriends, girlfriends, somehow the conversation ending up back about me. I didn't want to leave so quickly so I got another tattoo on my other wrist. Since my birthday was coming up he gave the second one free of charge. It was the same thing only this time it said Summer Destiny Jordan. As he was doing my tattoo the second time around he went slower, I guess he didn't want me to leave so quickly. I'm pretty sure I said I had a boyfriend but I guess he didn't care. When I was finally done I found out that Amber also got a tattoo. Her tattoo had my name and her name two cherry stems that intertwined into a heart and the cherries had our names in them. I loved her so much; she was just special, most importantly she was herself. My sister got a butterfly on her wrist, one wing said Serenity and the other said Jeremiah. On the butterfly antennas was the initial SJ. My time with Aiden was over and now I was out of the mall. As I was getting up I tripped over a chair stupid me! Luckily Aiden caught me and slowly put me back on my feet. He then bent down and his soft lips tenderly connected with my cheek as he wished me a happy birthday. Happy birthday indeed!