Chapter 3: That Night

Hey do you wanna come to my house? Amber questions

ME, come over YOUR 16 bedroom, 6 bathroom mansion????

Ahh no bobo the clown, of course you, it's not even THAT big

Oh well no I have to get home to change for work! Overtime now because HE stole the money.

Aww honey, I could give you the money, or just half of it

No I would rather work for it

Fine I won't push is, because I know how you are

Hey I kept the early b-day gift!, Ill call you later unless you wanna take me to work? Great and Ill bring you lunch

Okay, heres our stop

We got off the bus and there was her driver waiting for her. We said our goodbyes then went our separate ways. As I was walking down the street I saw Ms. Given, she was our neighbor from downstairs when we used to live on Madison Street. With a sad look in her face she stopped to greet me.

Hi serenity

How are you I said with a big smile?

Good, how about you, I heard what happened to your brother. My smile was gone now and the ache in my chest was back. I told her I was Fine and had to go to work. She said her goodbye and kept walking, if wasn't so upset I would have asked her what's wrong. But at this point I didn't care. I couldn't go home just yet, I needed to be strong in order to face the monster. I wiped away my tears with my jacket and sat down to cool myself. I could remember the whole night perfectly.

Flashback:

That man was yelling at my brother and trying to start a fight with him but my brother didn't want to fight. The man looked into my brothers face and told him your dead to me and soon you will be to society those words pierced my hear deeply. With those words the man who I suppose is a father went to get some drugs preferably crack. The house was quiet after that except for my mother throwing things at me and treating me like a dog. That night she told me I meant nothing to her, just an ugly whore taking up space in her house. I paid her no mind of course; I mean I have been practically been on my own since I was 7. I ignored her and went to my room to sleep. The next thing I remember was my father coming into my room with a cold look in his eyes. He was going to rape me, he said since I can do it for anyone else why not does it for him. I screamed and fought him with all my might, my brother eventually acme in the room to defend me .Punching him continuously in the face until about of gallon of blood was gushing from the monsters mouth and nose. All of a sudden the monster stood up and shot my brother. My mother started screaming then ran to the kitchen and got a knife, then stabbed the monster repeatedly. With my neighbors car I rushed my brother to the hospital. I stayed with him for about an hour till I realized I left my little sister in that hell whole. I knew he would try to mess with her so I went back to protect her. She was locked in the bathroom with the monster passed out on the floor. The police came but by that time Summer and I had already left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Sorry about not putting all the mark in liike "" I was be n lazy! Tell me what you think.