Different Type Terms (Part 2)

Exodus🤎: You riding with me. I'm outside, pretty girl.

Virtue read his text over and over again. She immediately gets nervous because now she knows that seeing Exodus this time will be different. They now have established that they are more than friends now and that their feelings for one another is present. Though Virtue didn't fully say it, Exodus already knew what's up.

Before leaving, she checked her hair a couple times and checked the dress she was wearing. She knows damn well that her dress was short as hell but shit, it's her birthday. You are allowed to do anything on your birthday. Her short dress can survive the night. She dug through her bag and retrieved the expensive perfume bottle. She didn't want to smell like her go-to scent which was the Mademoiselle, so she went a different route and chose her Tom Ford Lost Cherry.

The scent was light and intriguing just like the Chanel. She did her last once over and then she was out the door. She was simply carrying the smallest clutch you could find which consisted of her debit card, license, social security and keycard. Though she felt like she had too much personal stuff in her clutch, it was worth it to her because if something happens to her she'll be easily identified.

She made it outside and instantly recognized his Lincoln Continental. She smiles as he pulls further up to where she was and got out. And once he got out, Virtue was drooling. Against his dark skin he had a white Polo Ralph Lauren crew neck sweatshirt, his gold Jesus piece, light wash jeans and his burgundy Jordan 11 Retro's. His waves were swimming, his teeth was shining and his lips looked edible.

Exodus puts his fists up to his mouth as he admired her. He looked her up and down and couldn't stop shaking his head. The dress she had on was a head turner and completely out of her comfort zone. She was wearing a Black Boulce Draped Mini dress from House of CB. It was sparkly black and Virtue loved it. She paired it with some strappy heels that were a tad too high but she didn't care. It was her birthday. She was satisfied with her dress. It wasn't slutty but she most definitely was looking for a fun time.

Exodus made her do a spin around and while she was doing the spin around, he recorded her with the flash on since it was dark. It was a little after 9:30 so the darkness of the sky had settled in. He eventually pulled her in for a hug and attempt to kiss her on the cheek but she moved her head quick enough to where his lips landed on her lips. He quickly pulled back and eyed her. He wipes his lips off because of the lipgloss that she was wearing. He hated lip gloss on his lips. He even hated it more because it was sticky on his lips.

Virtue didn't take offense at all because she knew that he hated lip gloss. He only liked it on her lips, not on his face.

"Don't do Virtue like that!" Virtue quickly turns her head to his car and see Eden's face with the window rolled down. She instantly gets excited and runs to the car. Eden hoped out the car and they embraced one another in a hug. "Damn you look good girl! Almost wanna make me turn straight." He joked and she playfully hit him in the chest.

"Watch it Creed." He said sternly with the usage of his middle name. He extended his hand to Virtue who gladly accepted it and then he opened the passenger seat door. He made sure than she got in safely and then he closed the door.

She turned in her seat to talk to Eden but in the midst of turning, she sees another person in the backseat. Eden caught her eyes and then he chuckled. "Virtue, this is my husband Castiel. Cas, this is Virtue. Exodus' lady." Eden introduced.