Chapter 26 - "We're Okay."

Stage: Me - Cards: ac110807
- Chapter 26 - "I Got You, I Got You." -
Warnings: Abuse, kidnapping
Third Person POV

Cards sighs deeply. "I can't answer that." She whispers.

Stage let's put a sigh of relief.

Zip nods towards Wisk.

Wisk grabs Stage's tied hands, pulling them in front of him.

Stage yelps in protest.

Wisk makes a straight cut on Stage's right arm.

Stage cries out in pain, tears streaming down her face.

Cards tried to pull away from Switch, but she couldn't.

"Stage!" Cards shouts, trying harder to pull away.

Zip turns back to face Cards. "I'd rethink that decision if I were you." He comments.

Cards glares daggers at him.

"Don't." Stage whispers. "Don't tell him."

Cards' glare softens.

Wisk pulls Stage by her hair, causing her to cry again.

"Hey!" Cards shouts, fighting against Switch again. "Get your dirty hands off of her!"

Stage whimpers slightly.

Zip taps his foot expectedly. "Hurry up. We don't have all day." He rushes.

Cards glares at him. "Some members are in Brooklyn, some in the Bronx, and others are in Woodside." She explains, clenching her fists that were pulled and tied behind her back. "They're all over New York City, really."

Zip nods.

"See?" Switch sneers, pulling Cards' face towards him by her hair. "That wasn't so hard."

Cards grits her teeth in pain.

Stage leans her head against the wall, silently wishing she could be asleep.

Wisk gently strokes her face. "Don't worry, sweetheart. You won't get hurt if Cards behaves and works with us." He whispers.

His care for her was fake, she knew that.

"Just stay silent, sweetheart." He adds, before looking back at Zip, Switch, and Cards.

Stage didn't have enough energy to flinch when he touched her, even if she didn't like his touch.

She just stared at the cut on her arm. It hurt, a lot, but she just watched as blood slowly seeped out of it.

"Next questions," Zip starts. "Do you have any enemy boroughs?" He asks.

Stage makes a motion for Cards to not say anything.

Wisk pulled her by her hair again, causing more tears to stream down her face.