First day

I woke up with my alarm going off. got changed and went down for a quick breakfast. I said that I would walk to school because I don't know what my mum would do if she came to the school gate. Although I knew that it was going to be a little more of a jog if I was going to be on time because it was a long walk .
As I headed out I realised that I own a bike that I have not used since the week i got it.as As I headed out the gate I saw two girls about my age on bikes. they began to ask me would I like to go with them to school. I felt like from then on that we were joined by 16 other people. some where my age and others where like there younger brother and sisters.
When we got to the school we all left are bikes at the small car park. then when we all went into the classroom they told me there names. Emily, Sarah,chloe,Paris and me where going to be the only girls in 6th class. they boys where Dannie, Eoin, Sean, Michael, Adam . so that ment there was going to be 10 in 6th class. They began to explain that 6th 5th 4th and 3rd are in the same class room and the rest are in a different class room.
Next thing a nice lady came in and said with the nicest way possible that her name was miss joy.
We did some irish and it wasn't like my old school where everybody just started messing but in this school everyone listened and at the same time had some crack with everyone. at break I noticed that we all just played pigy in the middle even with the 1st and 2nd class.And the junior infants played on.
The rest of the day went in a blurred vision. We all cycled home together.

That night mum asked me did I like school?
I told her I loved it.
I went up to my room and looked out the window and then I realised we have a football in are back garden so I asked benny would he like to play and he said yes and Chloe came out too.We played gaa. Benny showed me a few little tricks. Mum and Dad came out to say it was dinner time.

At dinner there was this feeling like everybody was happy.Benny and Chloe enjoyed school too they said that there was that much messing and giving out more just banter.Mum went to the coffee shop and got the job as a manger.She was over the moon and Dad couldn't wait till he change jobs and started to work as a builder.We talked for ages at the dinner table we haven't done that in years because the old house was freezing so we would go and watch Tv beside the fire.

Benny and I went for a walk down the road .

Do u like it her kid?
Yes benny everything is so good.