Sports can make a person

Every hour of the day
Every minute of the day
Every second of the day

I live life the way people want me to
As time passes I feel like it isn't my life.
Will people notice that I am gone when I die.

But then sport came along!!!!!!!!!!!
Sport changed my life!!!!!!!!

I was the girl who had to be partners whoever didn't have one. The person who walked home alone and walked to school on my own. The girls in my class were nice but girly.
Living in a small village and going to small school,this ment there was not much teams. Having a brother and sister older than u ment that they got everything .I know my parents didn't mean to do it though.
This all changed when we moved to North County Dublin to a small village called Garristown.

Let me take u back to the start.

School is normal except we got extra maths . As usual hung around the corner of the yard,sitting as usual eating my very delicious,boring old ham and cheese sandwich.
After school I got the bus back to awful great bay. while I walked home I bumped into Benny and Chloe (my older brother and sister who are twins) walking home from there school. they where let off early some days. When we got home we thought as usual we would do are homework and have some homework but we meet mum and dad on the computer.
Then they asked us to seet down and that they needed to have a talk.As we all did this,dad asked us do we like it here.None of us said anything because we haven't really said anything about us not liking been here. Benny was the first to say something,Well I don't really like it and I know the girls don't .

That's when one of the words that would change my life was said