We Got a Free Day, so WE'RE GOIN' SHOPPING!

The fanart is not mine ↑

Uraraka's POV

Whew. Mr. Aizawa said we had a free day today. Thank god, I was getting sooooooo tired from training. All of a sudden, Mina burst in the common room. "WE GON GO SHOPPING, BITCHES!" "Oh, sure! I'd love to go!" Yaomomo said. "Oh me too!" I replied. "Yeah sure, why not, I don't have anything to do anyway," Kirishima said, "How 'bout you, Bakubro?" "Tch. No." Bakugo scoffed, "We are literally in the middle of the woods. How are you going to get to the mall anyway?" True. "We're gonna go into the city! I ask Mr. Aizawa already and he said we could!" Mina said happily. "Come on bro your no fun." Kirishima whined. "Tch. Fine." Bakugo scoffed again. Wow I didn't think it would be that easy to convince Bakugo.

~Le time skip~

So the total people who were coming to the mall with us was, Jiro, Momo, Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Bakugo, Hagakure, Todoroki, Ojiro, Tsu, and me. "How about after we do our thing, we all meet back here in 30 minutes?" Mina asked. "I'm going to go with Todoroki. Are you okay with that?" Yaomomo asked. "Sure." Todoroki replied. "Can I go with you Yaomomo?" Jiro asked. "Sure!" Yaomomo answered. "Kaminari, would you like to come too?" "Hell yeah!" Kaminari said. "I'm going to go off on my own." Tsu said. After that, Tsu went alone, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Todoroki, and Kaminari went together, Hagakure went with Ojiro, and I went with Mina, Kirishima and Bakugo.

"I'm hungry, do you guy wanna eat?" I asked. I was kind of hungry. "Ah, we can do that when we all come back." Mina said, "Let's go buy some clothes!" "oh okay then." I said and smiled. Bakugo looked away for some reason, I don't know why though.

~Time skip to a clothing store~

"Ooooo This looks cute." "Save that for Bakugo." I start to blush. "Hey, Raccoon eyes, ya talking shit over there?" Bakugo said in a loud voice from the other aisle. How the heck did he... never mind. "Come on! Let's try these outfits on!" Mina exclaimed.

~Time skip to changing rooms~ (Sorry there are a lot of time skips. I'M LAZY!)

Mina came out of the changing room with the outfit I picked out for her. "You look so pretty!" I said to Mina. "Thank you Ocha, but I don't think it's my style." "Oh come on! Let's show it to the boys.". "Mina, you look really good." Kirishima said when we got out side to show the boys Mina's outfit. Mina blushed a little. "See?" I whispered. "Um thank you Kiri." she said back as she gave him a light, but cheerful smile. "Tch." Bakugo said as per usual. "Alright it's Ochako's turn!"

~More time skip~

"Um... Mina? Are you sure I look good in this?" I asked. "Yeah girl! You look gorgeus" MIna answered, "Don't doubt yourself!" "Okay fine." I said. I opened the door and walked with Mina to the boys. When we got out, Kirishima threw another compliment, and Bakugo, he turned red and his mouth dropped open a little, and he kept staring at me. I my face starts to heat up. "Hey Bakugo, ya like what you see?" Mina said teasingly. Bakugo snapped back into reality, "Shut up, Raccon eyes!" He said. "Why were you staring at Uraraka, hm?" Kirishima chuckled and nudged Bakugo. "L-et's just get back to the others." He said, I could still see he was a bit red. "Whoa, dude did you just lag?" Kirishima asked "NO I DIDN'T!" Bakugo yelled back. "HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!" We heard Kaminari's voice say, "OVER HERE!" "COMING!" Mina shouted back. "Hey guys!" Mina said as we walked towards the other groups, "Where do you guys wanna eat?" "I was think at that one" Tsu said, pointing at a cat cafe a few feet infront of us, "Oh how lovely!" Momo said.

~Time skip, after eating, back ate camp.~ (I got this Idea from another fanfiction called "Best Laid Plans")

"Whew that was fun." I said to myself as a flopped on my bed. I wonder why Bakugo blanked out back at the mall. I mean, he did look kind of cute when he- WAIT WHAT?! What am I thinking? I don't like him. But he does look kind of hot- NO! I should just go to sleep...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Hello! I have finally finished another chapter! Hopefully it is long enough for you! :) See you soon!