☾ thirty - nine ☾

En başından başla

_

'I didn't know he'd run away just like that.'

It was a pity that the Baron, who had just glazed his eyes, had run away, but it was nothing strange to think further about.

'I didn't mean to, but I ended up using my position.'

It was unintentional, but if I hadn't stopped him, he might have done something to father's disciple.

'No matter how good you are, if you defy the nobility, you will not be able to escape a harsh punishment.'

I stared at my father's disciple.

At first glance, it looked like he wasn't hurt.

'Well, seeing him all stiff, did he just get shocked by what happened?'

Worried, I turned to him and said, reaching out my hand, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

He turned his face towards me.

Well, he's not scared, given that his face is no different from usual.

'Good.'

Maybe it's because I've met you twice?

Even though he wasn't a friend or an enemy, I was talking to him comfortably.

'I'm so glad. I was so nervous about this that I was worried that he was trying to distance himself...'

Then, he took my hand.

'Well, he's holding on very tightly.'

He was holding my hand tight, as if he was a lost child who found his parents.

The sense of the big hand was so uptight that somehow a smile came up.

'But I guess I was relieved to see someone I knew.'

He seemed to have opened his heart to me a little bit, so I thought it wasn't in vain to feed and put him to sleep.

"Yes, I'm alright."

I heard the respect I thought I would never hear from this person.

At that moment, instead of questioning my intact ears, I doubted him.

'No, did this person eat something wrong?'

I couldn't understand why a person, who was almost got in trouble because he insisted on speaking informally, had suddenly used honorifics.

"Hey, you're all right, aren't you?"

There was a scuffle before I came, so he might have been hit on the head.

The thought kept me staring at his head. But I couldn't see well because he was tall.

'Isn't one of the key of handsomeness being tall anyway?'

In fact, he was tall, but his face was also really handsome.

Even now, many people stopped walking and looked at him.

"Who is the gentleman over there?"

"Well, I'm not sure, but isn't that Princess Floyen with him?"

"Oh my god. They are holding hands."

No matter how wide the capital was, we were in the middle of a shopping area where many nobles visited.

It was not unreasonable that there were people who recognized me, as I was notorious in the social world.

"Hey, you can let go now...."

It was when I was about to let go of his hand and tell him to move, that he spoke, "I have something to say to you. The contract you mentioned before..."

Apart from the goose bumps at his polite words, I was amazed and forcefully closed his mouth with my hand.

"Yes, it's because of the down payment I'm getting from my father, right?"

Because all he has to say to me now is an answer about the contract relationship.

'I can't do it in a place where people can hear all these important things.'

"Follow me."

I held his hand and dragged him to my carriage. "Come on, get in."

I thought he would get on the carriage at my words, but he glanced at me and opened his mouth.

"You get on first." I felt a weird lingering feeling.

'Are you really nice?'

As soon as the door closed, I opened my mouth.

"Well, why didn't you say anything back then and just left?"

I was worried about his face that seemed angry at the time.

I was wondering if he hated my contract relationship idea so much.

Soon he stared at me with arrogant eyes, then opened his mouth as if he didn't want me to see him.

"You don't need to know."

That's right, after all, people can't change easily.

_

"I'm going to have a conversation, so take guard around the carriage."

Although she was giving a strong command, it wasn't coercive because she had a soft tone.

Thinking that the voice was good to hear, Max stared at Juvellian.

She always seemed thoughtful in front of him, but she still seemed somewhat clumsy.

He was worried that someone might try to use her.

But now that Juvellian was clearly showing the elegance of being the only daughter of the Duke, who was the next highest rank after the Imperial Family...

"And I do believe in you, but if you overhear the conversation, I will reprimand you."

It was unfamiliar to him, but on the other hand, he was relieved.

'Well, it's a good thing.'

Soon after the carriage door closed, Juvellian looked at him.

"Hey, why didn't you answer me back then?"

Even Max, who was rarely embarrassed, was unsettled by the question.

'What should I say?'

He couldn't even be honest.

< Then I'll run away. >

The moment he revealed himself as the Crown Prince, she would run away.

_

[ note : he's so soft for her i can't- ]