Chapter 6

They got back at the classroom and saw the kids sleeping soundly and peaceful. Sakura then dragged Hyewon to the cafeteria to talk about something. Hyewon asked "Unnie, can I know where you live? so that I can hang out with you anytime?", Sakura answered "Sure I would love to, I will just bring you there after class since it's just close to here." Hyewon nodded. Sakura then noticed that Hyewon is spacing out again and asked "Are you surprised by Eunbi unnie's beauty?", Hyewon was surprised by the sudden question and immediately blushed and she answered "Yup, she is so pretty".

Sakura noted to herself to play matchmaker as she is feeling that Hyewon is having a little crush with Eunbi. Sakura then said "Eunbi unnie didn't have any boyfriend or girlfriend before, because she told me before that boys are just trash who just wanted her because of her body and reputation while girls not so much since there isn't that much girls that came to her during college.", Hyewon just nodded and slightly blushed and asked Sakura "Aren't you surprised unnie?, that I don't know Eunbi unnie during our college years", Sakura then said "A little bit, but I immediately got your personality when our second hangout that happened because you wouldn't care about anything other than food or someone who was close to you which is me and that Yena girl who you always play games with if I'm not available".

Hyewon nodded because what her unnie said about her is true, she wouldn't care about anything other than food and those who are dear to her, then she asked "How did you not met Yena again Sakura unnie?", Sakura answered "Because whenever you invite me to play and you told me that there's another one who will join us is that I'm always hanging out with Eunbi unnie or the SeulRene couple also known as Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie who always drag me anywhere they go if they want since I live there with them when I first came here". Hyewon nodded 

Hyewon knows why Sakura was in Korea before since she wanted to escape her past in Japan and Sakura flied to Korea with just a one way ticket and she also knows that Eunbi unnie and Irene unnie's family took care of her when they found her just wandering around with full of bruises and since it's a sensitive topic to talk about she just didn't bring it up again.

Sakura said to Hyewon "That girl that I talked to when I was asking for you, isn't she our junior in our college?", Hyewon answered "Yeah, she is two years younger than us and her name is Yuri, she also said that she knows you because you tutored her friend before that the name starts with M and C, is that true unnie?". Sakura nodded because it's true that she tutored students before because she needs money, she didn't want to always depend on her unnies family.

Time flies so fast when you talk to your best friend and it was already time for the kids to wake up and go home to their family. The two came back to the classroom and slowly wake them up since they might cry when they're woken up suddenly. One by one the kids were already up and going home too since their parents or guardian arrived on time to take their kids at home.

There were two kids that were left which are the twins, the two looked sad since their mother didn't come yet. Sakura and Hyewon noticed this and asked "You can play with us if you want until your parents came to pick you up, but Hyewon would go get something first so that you wouldn't be hungry while playing with". Time passes and the twins were already picked up by their mother and Chaeyeon still didn't see Sakura's face only Hyewon since Hyewon assissted the kids going out of the daycare.

**** Author's Note ****
Okay so who are the two people with the name that starts with letters M and C, find it out in the upcoming chapters. You can comment your guesses.

And Eunbi and Irene are cousins in my story to clear up some upcoming misconception and the two families lived in the same house.

Irene and Seulgi are a real couple here in my story.

I introduced four new names in this Chapter who are Yena, Yuri, Seulgi, and Irene. You will find more about them in the future but I already gave subtle hints about Sakura's past which wouldn't take that long to know about her past since I pretty much gave it away.

Anyways enjoy the new chapter.