five

Later, Tony was walking towards a bar when he accidentally bumped into a woman. "Sorry," he muttered but the woman dropped something that he noticed. "Lady."

He picked up the item and handed it back to the woman, who looked at him gratefully. "Thank you," the woman said as Tony noticed she had burn marks on one side of her face, but to quickly cover up his staring, he glanced at her red pixie haircut.

"Nice haircut, suits you," he complimented and the woman smiled as she noticed the Dora watch on his wrist.

"Nice watch," she said.

"Yeah, limited edition," Tony said.

"Oh, I don't doubt it," the woman said before there was a moment of silence when the two were just staring at each other. "Well, have a good evening." Tony watched as the woman turned and walked off before he turned to the bar.

———

When Tony entered the bar, he looked around until he saw a blonde woman sitting at a table, drinking alone, and looked utterly broken, so he assumed it was Mrs. Davis. "Mrs. Davis," Tony said when he walked up to her, her looking up at him. "mind if I join you?"

"Free country," Mrs. Davis said.

"It sure is," Tony said before he sat next to her, and Mrs. Davis looked at Tony for a moment.

"Alright. Where'd you like to start?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"I just want to say I'm sorry about your loss. I want to know what you think happened," Tony said.

"Look, I brought your damn file. You take it and go," Mrs. Davis said before she dropped the file in front of him. "Whatever was in here, he wanted no part of it."

Tony eyed her confused before he opened the file. "Clearly, you're waiting for someone else," Tony said before he looked at her again, who stared at him oddly. "Yeah? Supposed to meet somebody here?"

"Yeah," Mrs. Davis said before Tony looked at the file again, and noticed a photo of Taggart, who was the man who blew up at the Chinese Theatre, next to the photo of Chad.

"Mrs. Davis," Tony said again before he looked up at her. "Your son didn't kill himself, I guarantee you. He didn't kill anyone. Someone used him."

"What?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"As a weapon," Tony said and Mrs. Davis stared at him taken back.

"You're not the person who called me after all, are you?" She asked and Tony shook his head no.

Suddenly, a cell phone was slammed on their table, causing the two to jump. "Actually, I am," a familiar voice said. Tony looked up and it's the woman he had bumped into outside of the bar, who was eyeing him.

Suddenly the woman grabbed hold of Tony's arm and twisted it, slamming his head onto the table, but he managed to quickly grab hold of Chad's dog tags that were on the table. "Hey, hey, hey!" Tony, the woman, and Mrs. Davis looked to see the Rose Hills' Sheriff staring at them with a concerned and stern look. "What's all this about? What the hell's going on here?"

"It's called an arrest," the woman said before she pushed Tony to the ground and stepped towards the Sheriff. "Sheriff, is it?"

"Yes ma'am, it is. And you are?" the Rose Hills Sheriff said.

"Homeland Security," the woman said as she got out her badge and flashed it to him. "We good here?"

"No, we're not good. I need a little more information than that," the Rose Hills Sheriff said.