chapter 1

“Jorda”  Day called screaming through the hallways like a maniac.

“Whatsup?” I asked laughing.

“I have good news” Kiara said catching her breath.

“Spill” I said anxiously.

“Well i was walking passes this shop and there is this competetion where if you win you can meet MB” Day yelled. As if on cue , Simone had just arrived.

“Whatsup?” Simone copied my question.

“Well nothing other than wer have a chance of meeting mb” Dayanswered. 

“A contest is that if you win you will get to meet mb for a whole week” I said getting louder with each word.

''If we win can minnie come aswell" Simone asked ( Minnie is my next door neighbor and she also loves mb)

“Obviously” We screamed at her.

“Well my bad. I was just asking” She said acting as if she was hurt.

“Hey go my house” I suggested.

We walked down a couple blocks with our arms linked. We just chilled at my front yard.

~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My phone was ringing " My girlfriend" by nicki minaj

Day: Good morning jorda. Do you know what today is?

Me: Um…let me guess. SATURDAY!

Day: Yes, And they going to do the the prize draw today

Me: Ohh yeah.

Day: Well the draw will be  at 11:00.

Me: I’ll be there

I closed my phone and got up to head to my closet. I reached it and got a plain white top , jeans , and white vans. I hopped in the shower, put my clothes on, and did my hair . I walked to Day's house. We wait for Shakira, Minnie and simone to come before we saw who won.When they arrived we checked who won and it was.............................