𝟴.. 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

       your fit 😋^^ you can change it if you want.

while looking for something to wear, you got a text from mr.aizawa.

"oh good

"oh good. i won't be marked absent then." you think to yourself.

you decided to keep your hair out because you didn't have any time to do it. you picked and moisturized it, hoping the humidity outside wasn't to thick or it was going to shrink. you grab your car keys (car reveal next chapter 😋) and begin walking to your door. you remembered katsuki was still in your dorm so you were gonna text him.

you close your dorm door and lock it, beginning to walk down the hall. soon as you got to the elevator and clicked the button, you heard a door swung open. you look back back to see who it was. it was katsuki looking all toe up, looking at you go on the elevator. it was to late doe because you were already on it.

katsuki's pov:
i was still half way sleep. i heard y/n walking around and stuff but i was so comfortable, i didn't want to move. i slowly started going back to sleep until i heard a door close. i popped my head up and looked around y/n's dorm, i didn't see her no where. i nearly tripped and fell because i had crust all in my eyes.

i open the door and look down both sides of the hallway. once i look to the right i saw y/n getting on the elevator. she looked really nice and pretty, so she must be going somewhere important. i decided to call her as i lock the dorm door and head back in her bed.

you were going down the elevator, laughing about how messed up and funny katsuki looked. while doing so, you felt your phone ringing. it was a facetime call from katsuki. you answered. "uhh good morning?" you say, seeing his hair all ruffled up. "why was you dressed up all nice for?" he asked in a raspy voice. he saw your eyes widened a bit after he asked that.

"the hell you look surprised for?" he asked. "bye." you hung up the phone laughing. he called back again and you answered. "don't hang up on me dipshit." "what do you want, wasn't you just sleeping all crazy." you say smiling off the camera. "the fuck im so cheesed up for 😭?" you think to yourself.

"i asked you a question and i want my answer." he said getting louder. "i dunno who you getting loud with luv." you say walking to your car. "why you making things so difficult?" he said groaning. "i'll tell you if you make my bed, and put my stuffed animals exactly how they were." you say starting up your car.

"yea fine whatever, now where are you going?" "im going to dinner." "with who?" he asks with slight worry on his face. "why you keep asking all these questions 🤨." "im not making your bed." "well your never sleeping over again 😁." you say sarcastically. "...i just wanted to know why the hell your leaving the dorms so early dipshit 🙄." he mumbled. "i'm leaving so early because it's my aunts birthday." "hmm, whatever. call me when your done." he mumbles. "aw you want me to call you? you worried bout me?" you ask sarcastically. "shut up." and he hung up the phone.

     𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖸    𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara