You havent learned yet huh?

Amber -

After trying on this cute dress I found I stepped out so Tina could see it. I called her and we linked up for some much needed girl time. Jayceon had started blowing up my phone.

All these unknown caller calls was coming through and I knew it was him. He found out I blocked him and was feeling some type of way. I knew he had two phones but I didn't know the other number to blocked, I was definitely going to T-mobile and getting that shit changed. He had me fucked up.

"Damn Amb, you are working that fucking dress, sis," Tina says smiling wide.

"Yeah? You think so? Girl my big ass is-"

"Let me cut yo ass off right there, you are gorgeous sis, you aren't fat at all I don't want to hear that shit again bitch!" She yells

"Sorry sis I just get so insecure wearing dresses like this,"

"And you don't have a need too, we're going out to party tonight okay, so call that fine chocolate brother you been texting all day an tell him to pop out tonight," she says grinning.

"I can't call him girl," I say sighing.

"And why the hell not?"

"Because he's Jayceon's boy and-

"All the more reason why I would invite him, sis I'm sorry but you letting this nigga clown you for real, he was fucking any bitch that said hello and now you second guessing about getting some dick you tripping, I would be letting Rock slut me out any kinda way he wanted to," she says and we laugh uncontrollably. This bitch was so crazy but that's why I loved her.

"I'm not second guessing T, I'm not, I'm just not dumb, I don't know shit about Rock, he could just as well be another Jayceon under sheep cloth, yeah he's been sweet and telling me things I want to hear but I'm done with these nothing ass niggas girl, and I'm still stuck on Jayce, missing him like crazy and for what he's somewhere probably fucking on another chick, it hurts it does but I'm done," I say honestly as I look into the mirror.

"Say whatever you want to convince yourself sis but you ain't leaving Jayce, I said all that same bull about Terrell and look at me three kids deep in the bullshit,"

"Girl enough about these niggas let's go to Pandora, I want another charm bracelet on Jayceon," I say as we laugh. I give the clothes back to the lady and we leave the busy store heading to Pandora.

****

Emilio -

I was sitting at my desk puffing on a blunt when my oldest daughter bursted into my office screaming with a face full of tears.

"Why is it taking so long daddy!" She yells

"What the hell are you ranting about now girl?" I ask highly irritated, my oldest daughter Krista was such a spoiled fucking brat. She's had her whole life handed to her on a silver platter off the backs of me and my ex wife Jenna, but yet she asks as if she's owed something.

"You promised me daddy, you promised me that you would handle Jayceon. That you'd get rid of him,"

"Yes I did,"

Hurt The Same 2 || Amber Riley & Jayceon TaylorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara