Guardian

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Question 1, from @Yu_JustYu.

"Hey, Guardian, between Izumi and Takeo, who is smarter?"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Guardian looks at you with a groaned face. "To be honest, that's a hard question to deal with as a whole." He says as someone shouts extremely loud.

Dekiru: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Guardian huffed as he deadpan at Dekiru, who slides away while staring at you. "Nevermind her. She is just happy that we are doing this." He said as he straightens himself back up as he spoke, "Now then, back to the question. Both Izumi and Takeo are generally smart, maybe smarter than I am. But at the same time, they both generally dumb."

"What I mean by that is that both of them will get straight A's and B's, while also sometimes doing the dumbest things possible," Guardian explained as he brought up a screen. It showed a Chibi Izumi and Chibi Takeo. "Both of them like to compete to see whose idea is a fact or a myth. Like you probably saw in my universe, 'Which is better to drink when doing an all-nighter, Coffee or Energy drink?' I kid you not, these guys are popular heroes, with many looking up to them as the next heroes to pass Endeavour or someone else."

Guardian sighed as the screen shows Chibi Izumi discussing the topic with Chibi Takeo. Then it showed another pair of them with Chibi Izumi wearing an energy drink hat with straws going to her mouth, and Chibi Takeo with a coffee mug. "And to those asking, yes this is why Takeo and my Izumi aren't here at all," Guardian says as the Chibi twins wave goodbye to you.