Step 2.1

"Tame your tits for fuck's sake."

"Unfortunately, I am unable to chill thy jubblies."

Righted right in front of the doors were you and your boyfriend, with the former about to flee out of sheer turbulence, of course. The latter was playing things off coolly, yet within the confines of his minds, he, too, was incapable of getting a grip of his tiddies. " Like I've said, you'll do just fine, so keep your shit together," Katsuki's teeth were gritted as he uttered those mildly comforting words. Notwithstanding that he vied for being the reason for your contemporary stress to somehow mellow, he was cognizant of him not being up for the cut for such a thing. 

But maybe... He could labor to do so? For you? Just for this one occurrence, so don't get too cocky, you ninnyhammers. 

"You're a charming woman, and if those sleazebags can't see it, then I'm disowning them," he patted your head with his free hand since the other was contained in the pockets of his still baggy pants. Yes, he still wasn't over that phase despite it being so long since his first year days.

"If...If you say so," and with your pomeranian of a boyfriend inserting his own copy of the key for the front doors inside the keyhole then subsequently turning it, a soft click was heard.

"Did you hear what my little boom boom boy said, Masaru?!"

"Y-Yes. Calm down, lo-"

You heard the discoursing of two unfamiliar voices behind the still-closed doors, one coming off as significantly more buoyant than the other. Hypothesizing that they were the begetters of your explosive significant other, you straightened your posture and flattened out your skirt as if they were even the slightest bit ruffled in the first place.

Before Katsuki even had the opportunity to commence unlocking the front doors of his rather huge home, it was slammed open by none other than your mother-in-law. Well, your soon-to-be mother-in-law, but it wouldn't hurt being prudent and simultaneously thoughtful of the future, would it?

"Oh my God, she's wonderful!" Mitsuki, which you assumed was her name based on the exchange a while ago, denounced, her eyes set aglow as she laid her eyes on the lass who had questionable tastes in men for them to even be smitten with her irascible son.  "You idiotic boy- why did you decide to introduce her to us just now when it could've been way earlier?!" She reprimanded whilst adjusting her clothes, ready to smack the living shit out of her son, though, graciously enough, the most reasonable out of the three Bakugou's presence was able to quell things before it got too out of hand.

With the perturbation that was eating you alive moments ago gone due to you seeing that Bakugou's mom was unlike those that you'd seen in the dramas, you mustered up the guts to just watch the scene with amusement flickering over your e/c orbs.

Well, guess that's where Katsuki got his personality from.

"Shitty hag! You're like this and you have the audacity to wonder why I'm so hesitant with having her come over?!"

"Now, now, I know that we're all excited, but let's take this inside." Thank you, Sir Masaru, for being the middleman. It filled you with great relief to know that, at the very least, one person in this household was... tame. 

Wait, don't get me wrong, while you absolutely loved the living heck of this domestic establishment per se in spite of the fact that this was still the preamble of your meeting with them, you figured that if you were to be put alone with two Bakugou's, things wouldn't likely end up so good for you. 

You were snapped out of your train of thoughts when you felt someone pull your arm and had consequently tugged you into the interior of their house. 

"Oh! Come to think of it, I dragged you without even knowing your name! Mind telling me, sweetheart?"

It hadn't been half an hour yet you could say without an inch of cynicism that you loved her like a child would to their mother already. Talk about quick, huh?

"It's L/n Y/n, Ma'am!" 

"No need to call me that, just call me 'mom'!"

You were too caught up with the jovialness you were overcome with that you had failed to notice your lover's absence. To say the least, he wasn't happy about it- but to be honest, when was Katsuki ever elated? Except for when he's by your side and when he's making fun of Izuku?

"Ya think you can leave me outside with my girl and expect me to not bitch about it?!"

"Oh shut up! You've been with her for longer than we've been so back up, kiddo!"

"Guys..."

A smile was plastered on your face as you watched their boisterous engagement. 

Perhaps Katsuki was correct all along; your apprehensiveness truly was misplaced.