Step 1

1. Cook for your bitch.

You a fucking idiot or what? You're going to let your girl eat food that's made by some sleazebag or sum'n

The aroma of food being cooked wafter around the kitchen. Katsuki's brows were furrowed as his eyes remained focused on the sizzling omelette whilst his hands began to slice fresh, ripe tomatoes for it to be placed alongside the cheesy skillet hash brown and eggs he was making— his phone was unlocked, placed on the side, and on it was the recipe for how to make this shit.

He had risen earlier than what was needed, perhaps two hours before his usual wake up time. Not wasting any time, he headed straight for the kitchen, ready to work his ass off just to see a smile lighting up your face when you saw what he'd conjured just for you. He'd already bought all of the needed ingredients just the day before, ensuring that you were completely unknowing of it since this was a surprise for you.

And now, it seemed like his hard work had paid off—

But who was he kidding? He was the Bakugo Katsuki. Of course he was able to make this perfectly regardless of the fact that it was his first time making this.

Katsuki was aware of the fact that you woke up earlier than the others, and while you didn't knew that he was cognizant of this fact, he was going to make use of this information to make sure that everything was going according to his plan.

If he was lucky, you'd now be awake, and since you were  a slithery piece of shit, it was obvious that—

Arms snuck around on the sides of his waist, and even if he didn't turn around to see who it was, only one person would be gutsy enough to outwardly show him any of affection without a trace of apprehension.

"'s that for me?" You inquired, voice still quite croaky for it hadn't been that long since you'd awoken.

"Of course. Why the fuck would I be cooking for someone else?" He tried to pay attention to what was in front of him, but it was difficult to do so because of your presence. He thought he'd be used to you after you two had become a thing, but guess not. It wasn't bad to dream, though.

"Hmmm, you really love me, don't you?"

"Damn right."

Chuckling at his way of showing affection, you let go of him before making you trek en route to the dining area which wasn't that far from where he was.

Now, the blondie wouldn't outright admit it, but he missed the warmth that you'd given him— hoping that you would cling to him like a koala would to a tree until he was done dishing up.

Due to the fact that you were still feeling quite hazy, unbeknownst to you, you'd nodded off, your face so close to hitting the table before a rough, calloused hand obstructed the impact from taking place at all and having your face be covered with the grub he'd exerted an effort for to make.

"Oi, wake up and eat. Savor it or else this'll be the last time I'll make something for you."

Which was a lie since he'd already prepared a lunch for you and also had the ingredients for dinner stacked on the fridge.

Feeling a little cheeky, you took ahold of Katsuki's wrist, making sure his palm was cupping your cheeks before flashing him a smile to show how grateful you were for having someone like him in your life.

"Thank you, hun." His cheeks immediately were splotched with red, reaching up to the tips of his ears. He instantly pulled his arm away from you before grumbling, making his way to the seat that was across from you.

As soon as you'd taken a spoonful of what he'd procured, your eyes lit up and you gushed at how the flavors seemed to explode within your mouth. Pun not intended.

"Hey, when we get married, will you also cook for me like this?" By now, the only thing Katsuki had gotten accustomed to was the crap that spewed out of your parted lips.

"When? You sound like you're so sure of that," he grumbled as he took another bite of what was sitting atop of his plate.

"Duh. I'll only accept the wedding ring if it'll come from you."

"So you're sayin' you'll ditch a wedding if it ain't me you're with on the altar?"

"In short, yes."

"Then good. The only wench I'll fucking kneel down for to propose in the first place will be you."