No

* Harrys pov *

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Lou to come to me. He walked into the room and stood in front of me, placing his hands on my knees. Our faces were so close and then he kissed me. To say I was expecting it, would be the biggest lie I've ever told. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him with me laying down. After some more pecks and kisses he pulled away. I opened my eyes to look at him.

To my disappointment there was no Louis just a sleeping Niall , cuddled into me. Niall is a adorable person, I know now for some hours and yep he's very cuddly. Liam is funny and caring. Zayn us very energetic but you shouldn't wake him up. Liam said it's dangerous to do so. No, I'm not gonna tell you how what I think of Louis, forget it. And now I'm talking in my head again like to another person. Whyyy!
I heard Zayn squeal from the kitchen and if I hadn't had a sleeping Niall on top of me I would have gone to them. I wondered what got him so excited. I'd love to know .

I thought about many things while being alone. How cool would it be to read somebody's mind? Or to breath under water? If I could breathe under water I would try to live there. And if I could read someone's mind , I would read Louis'. I'd like to know what is going on inside there. Or not, if he hates me I'd rather not read his mind.

At night we laid in the bed and talked. "Oh my god." I groaned. "What now?" Asked Louis jokingly. "I'm so dumb, what did I just think ?!" He turned to me ." Tell me what you thought, I won't laugh." I turned my head so we were looking at each other. "You will definitely laugh at me." He shook his head and I started talking. "What if ....I could go back through the closet. Like in Narnia ." He looked at me but didn't laugh.

I hid my face behind my hands as I felt the bedsheets move. I looked through my fingers. Louis was standing in front of the closet looking unsure. He looked back at me, I stood up and walked to him. We stood together there until I lightly nodded and he opened the door. We stepped in and I was so scared, I scanned the room with caution. Louis screamed and ran out dragging me with him.

I grabbed my phone and put one the flashlight so we could see something. I pointed it to where Louis was standing before running out. There was a jumper hanging there ,it was fluffy and got in his face. I slowly turned to him while he quickly let go off my arm." Did we just really look inside of a closet to see if I could go back through it?" I said in disbelief. Louis walked back to bed , shaking his head. "No." I chuckled and laid back down as well.Shortly after that we fell asleep.

With a groan I woke up from a alarm clock and pressed stop. I stood up and stretched, walked in the kitchen and made breakfast. I knew I practically didn't have to stand up but Louis had to ,so I didn't want him to be alone. When I finished, I walked back into the bedroom to tell Louis he could eat breakfast. I expected him to be at least awake but no, he was still in his dreamland. I tried to wake him up with everything, loud music, calling him even shaking him. So I tried my last ideas.

Carefully I tucked the sheets under his sleeping body, grabbed his shoulders and dragged him a bit on the bed but who would have guessed, he slept through it. Then I dragged him out , nothing, not even a stir. I dragged him until he was in the kitchen, then he thought it would be a great idea to open his eyes.

A/N : whoop ! Was/ Is anybody excited for this update or other updates?

I know I updated more or much in the last days but I'm really excited to upload the next chapters hehe :)

please vote and comment.

That's all for now I think

Stay hydrated, you are precious <3
- M xx